𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

I run into the house."Jonah! Why the fuck is she passed?!" I started to freak out."Did she kill Andrew?" He asked. I nodded."y-yea he's dead," I say freaking out a bit.

"She'll wake up in a bit, her body is unlinking from Andrews. But there is something you should know..." Jonah says. "What?" I ask."She'll still be alive." he says i nod. "I know I decided I want her to be human until she's ready."I say."you know how dangerous it's gonna be now?" Jonah asks."Yes, but if she doesn't wanna die yet we can't make her let's let her live her life until she's ready to transition."

-

Sophie woke up a little while ago. She seems fine. She was just a little confused. We told her what happened and she's fine with it.

"Zach we have business," Jack says. Sophie and I were cuddling watching a movie in our room. I groan."With who?" I ask putting my shirt on."Roadtrip" He says." ugh!" I groan. "Who's Road trip?" Sophie asked popping a few pieces of popcorn  in her mouth.

"They are this group of assholes. In the demon world we still have gangs and all that stuff it's just a little dangerous. So can you stay up here?" I ask her putting my belt on. She nods.

-

Zach's POV

We were talking about business when I saw Sophie and Maddie peek over the corner. They saw me look so they run. I laugh at there childishness.

Sophie's POV

Maddie and I got bored so we decided to go see what they're talking about. But Zach saw us so we ran to the kitchen and we started to cook Mac and cheese with some dino chicken nuggets. We were about to walk up the stairs until we heard someone.

Zach's POV

"Now who are these precious things" Andy says standing up. Sophie was still in my hoodie and short shorts. She turned around and had a plate full of dinosaurs chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese. "I-I'm Sophie" she says."well hello Sophie I'm Andy nice to meet you." He says getting closer to her. I walk over."Hey baby you can stay down here if you want" I say snaking my arms around her waist. She looks at Andy and sinks into my chest."Okay" she says.

She sat on my lap and ate her dinner. Everyone was looking at her."What?" She asks. They looked away and she sank into my chest.

-

Sophie fell asleep on me. Andy came up to me."Honestly bro she's gorgeous I'd take her." He says."She's not for sale she's my girlfriend."I growled. Andy smirked."Well if you don't get the job then I'll come back for the debt and she's looking pretty good" Andy smirked and walked off.