𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29

I woke up to zach laying on my stomach asleep. These moments I wish could last forever but of course they can't. Christina, Maddie and Gabbie came and pulled me out of bed. Zach groaned and rolled over. God he's so cute.

"Hey is everything alright?" I ask. Christina shakes her head. "Well not really we were thinking where is the baby gonna sleep when it's gets here. And us it truly safe for a baby in this gang shit?" Christina asks."no we'll find away i'm not leaving you guys or jack."

"Why would you leave us?" A voice asked. We all turned around to see Jack. "Uh girls lets go make breakfast." I say and the girls besides Gabbie came downstairs with me.

Gabbie's POV

I turn to face Jack.

"Jack can we go somewhere else to talk?" I ask. He nodded."Of course Princess." He says and takes my hand and leads me to our room.

"A-Are you okay baby?" He asked sitting down on the bed. I started to cry he came and held me while I cried into his chest.

After I calmed down. I sat up and Jack dried my eyes. I take a breath."Jack... I love you so much and I really don't want to loose you so please don't leave me when I tell you this..." I say."Gabbie I would never leave you!" He says.

"Jack I'm pregnant." I say. His face goes blank then he shakes the thought out of his head."Is it mine?" He asks. I nod."Of course it's yours Jack I'd never cheat on you!" I say. He nods."I'm sorry." I say."Why? I'm going to be a dad and have a kid with the most beautifulest girl in the world!" He exclaims."Your happy about this?" I ask him. He nods his head."Of course I am." He laughs."Your not going to leave me?" I ask."Gabbie why would I leave you?" He asks. I start to cry."Because I got pregnant." I cry."come here baby" he says and holds me."It's our child it was team effort." I laughed."Gabbie will you be my mate?" He asks.

I don't say anything for awhile "So will you be my mate." Jack asks. I nod. He started to kiss me. Then kissed me all the way down to my neck the i felt a sharp pain."Ah!" I scream and Jack stopped."Are you okay?" He asks. I nod. "Now we're linked every pain you feel i feel and the other way around." He smiles.

oh jack you did that at the wrong time...