𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟭

Sophie's POV

I woke up and saw that Zach was gone. He's never gone. I run downstairs to see Gabbie and Jack making breakfast. Christina was destroying Jonah and Corbyn in a video game. Maddie and Daniel were outside. But Zach and Kay were nowhere to be found.

"Hey guys have you guys seen Zach and Kay?" I ask. They all shake there heads. I go to the guest bedroom and see Kay kiss Zach."Oh Fuck No!" I yell and grab Kay by her hair."You wanna come into my house! And kiss MY boyfriend?" I ask dragging her by her hair."He was my boyfriend first." She says trying to get me to stop dragging her."Oh FUCK no!" I yell.

I throw her down the stairs. I heard gasps and her cry's."Sophie babe stop." Zach says and wraps his hands around my waist. I push him off."Don't fucking touch me." I say running down the stairs.

Once I get to where Kay is I started to wail on her. I heard Maddie and Christina cheering me on. Gabbie was yelling at Zach. There was so much going on. I felt arms around my waist and lifted me off Kay. It was Jonah."I think she gets the point Soph."He says.

She got up and started to run."Yea that's right Bitch you better fucking run!" I yell. A couple minutes pass and Jonah let's me go. I went over to Zach.

"You have two options. One come with me and we can talk it out in private and what the fuck happened. Or we can talk it out here." I say. Zach looked at me then at everyone."We can stay out here." He says. "Okay" i say and turn around and slap him."I can not BELIEVE the nerve you have to cheat on me!" I say.

Zach was holding his face I did hit him pretty hard."I get I'm not the best girlfriend. But I loved you. And I don't understand why you didn't tell me why she was here."I say my voice cracking. Zach looks up when he hears me about to cry. "I-I Don't know." He says."Why then Zach? Why did you do that?" I ask. "I'm sorry." He says. I turn around and start to walk away when Zach grabbed my arm."Please Sophie let me explain..." he says. I sigh."Fine."

"She was the reason I'm a demon I turned. I'm called the devils son because I did everything to keep Kay Alive and she left me for Cole. I was broken I turned off my emotions until I turned them back when I saw you. I'm sorry. She kissed me and all the emotions came and I didn't pull away and I should've." He says. Tears falling out of his eyes."I-I don't know how much I could take anymore..."