𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23

*3 weeks later*

"Oh my fucking god!!" I yell slamming my hands on the dinner table. I run my hands through my hair sighing and trying not to cry again.

"Hey Man you need help?" Corbyn asks."Whatever bro." I say and slide the computer over.

I'm still pretty mad at everyone but Corbyn and Jonah have been trying to help me ever since my freak out moment.

"I got it!" Corbyn says.

"Got what?" I ask.

"Her location!!"

"What?!" Me and Jonah say at the same time."Y-yea come on let's go!" Corbyn says grabbing the keys and running out the door Jonah and I were not to far behind him.

-

When we pulled up. It was this gross abandoned factory. When we walked in it was gunky and water/ mud on the floor and the smell oh my god I could've died. But, it was determined to find Sophie.

-

I walked down to the basement and saw a door. I went to go open it, but it was locked.

Corbyn came and helped me pick the lock.

"Alright Man I'll wait out here just in case" Corbyn says. I nod and open the door.

What I saw broke my heart her head was hung low she was shivering, she was only in a sweatshirt and shorts. She was really skinny. Too skinny. Her hair was all ratted.

"Sophie?" I ask my voice breaking.

She looked up and had a black eye and bags under the other one she had dirt everywhere.

"Zach" she says in a weak voice.

I run to her and start to untie her. When she gets up she falls straight down. So I carry her.

-

Maddie's POV

We heard the door open and see Zach carrying something in his hands and Jonah and corbyn behind him.

"Dude that thing smells like shittt" Jack says.

"What even is it?" Daniel asks.

"My fucking girlfriend"he said and took the blanket off.

"Oh my god Sophie!" I run to him."I-Is she Okay?" I ask. Zach scoffs."Oh what now that she's back you care all of a sudden?"

"Zach of course I cared it's just what she wanted." I say.

"You know what Maddie? Your such a fake bitch! All you care about is yourself and your man toy!" He says.

"What the hell man!" Daniel pushes him."Daniel quit he has Sophie in his hands."I say putting a hand on Daniels chest."B-But he Called you a bitch." He says. I shake my head."I've been acting like one." I say and walk off.

Zach's POV

"Now if you excuse me I have to go save my girlfriend." I say walking past Daniel.

I go and put Sophie in the bath. She was awake for a little bit after the bath she fell right back to sleep.

I walk down to make Sophie some soup and see Daniel sitting at the table."Hey man listen I'm-" i was cut off by Daniel

"You know your no better than Maddie! Yea she hasn't made the best choices but neither have you! And Sophie is no better than Maddie. She's the one who pestered the fight Maddie just ended it, she's the one who always stays home, hell honestly from how fat Sophie was getting I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't pregnant."Daniel says."Listen ass-" i was about to start when I heard a voice."Zach don't" i turn to see Sophie and Gabbie.

"S-Soph I didn't mean it."Daniel started but Sophie shook her head.

"No you did mean it and yea me and Maddie had a fight but I didn't start it and I am- you know what forget it." She says and walks up the stairs.

A/N: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K!!💗