𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟵

Sophie's POV

When I woke up I was in Zach's arms. I kiss his lips and he kissed back."Mm. I can wake up too that everyday." He smiled."Me too." I smiled. Things started to get a little heated. Until we heard a knock."Hey guys Maddie's making her breakfast burritos if y'all want some." Daniel says."Mmkay we'll be down in a minute." Zach replied getting off me.

When we walk down stairs it was quiet."Uh ima go watch Tv with the boys." Zach says kissing me on the cheek and walking into the family room.

"Soo you got on your knees huh?" Maddie smirked."I'm going to smack you." I say. She giggles."Your lucky I love you." I smile and hug her."I love you too brat." She smiled.

"Guess what!" Gabbie exclaimed."What?" I ask."I get to find out the gender of my baby today!" She jumped. All the girls ran and gave her a hug."That's so cool! We'll go in with you then we can go shopping!" Maddie suggested she nodded."Okay ima go get ready" i say and run upstairs.

I changed into a gray sweatshirt that says "surf locos" on it and some jean shorts I paired it with some white converse and I grabbed my longboard. I ran downstairs to tell the boys the plan then I ran and got in the car.

"I hope for a boy." Maddie says."I hope for a girl." Christina says."I hope they're healthy."I smiled. Gabbie nodded.

-

"It's a... girl!" Gabbie jumped."Thats amazing!" I jumped up and we all hugged her.

We decided to go to this beach party Maddie's friend was hosting. It was just us girls. I had a pretty cute bathing suit on and I was feeling myself. Not gonna lie. Maddie and I were doing us and dancing to the music and being idiot.

"Hey not to sound weird but your like really pretty!" This girl came up to me."Awe thanks I'm Sophie."I say shaking her hand."I'm Kay, Kay cook."