𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34

Sophie's POV

When I woke up i was in my bed. I got up and got dressed for the day. Which was a bikini top and a wet suit tied up at my waist. i decided to go for a surf.

I went down stairs. Zach was on the couch with the boys I went and cuddled with Zach and put my face in his chest.

"A-Are you okay?" Jonah asks. I shake my head.

"Whats wrong?" Zach asks. I sigh."I ruined the mission." I say."It's okay... we won't have to see him again..." he says."What do you mean?" I ask. Zach looks at Jonah."Um I have to go take a shower..." he says and gets up. That was weird. I look at the boys and none of them would look at me.

"Um you guys wanna watch a movie?" I ask."Uh sure." Jack said."Okay but in a little bit ima go surf..." I got up and turned on the news channel and what I saw...

Jonahs POV

When Sophie turned on the TV it was the news. So last night Zach planted the explosives and when Alex was safe in the car and we were far enough away he blew it up the house with Nick in it...

When Sophie saw the news and the house blown up she sat down on the floor and started to sob. "Hey hey it's okay." I tried to comfort her."H-He D-Died" she stuttered."I was in that house... I could've died." She said. "Jack go get Zach." I say he nods and runs up the stairs. Seconds later Zach came down.

"Hey Sophie what happened?" He asks as she sobbed into his chest."N-Nicks H-House blew up last night." She sobbed. Zach looked at me. I nodded.

Zach's POV

I pulled her face out of my chest. Her face was stained with tears and her eyes were red. This sight broke my heart.

"Soph...I feel like you need to know what happened..." she nodded and wiped her eyes. I sigh."Last night when you were at Nicks house. You got drugged he drugged you so me and Jonah had to go and get you. Jonah grabbed you and the money while I planted the explosives... when we were far enough away I set them off." I say when I look at her she had a terrified look on her face.

She got up off the floor and grabbed her purse."Where are you going?" I asked."To find my boyfriend because the one I knew is not in this house!" She says and walks out the door. I run out to get her. I grab her arm and she pulls away from me."Please Sophie just talk to me!" I say."I just need to be alone right now okay?"she says as tears fall down her face. I let her go and she got into her Jeep and left.