𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

After a little moment, we went downstairs. Everyone was looking at us." what?" I ask. "we heard y'all and you're together!"Maddie said. I just smiled at Zach."alright go change and I'll tell you what you have to do..."Jonah says. Maddie and I nodded. I went and changed into black spandex and a ron jon surf shop t-shirt and put my hair in a ponytail I trotted down the stairs. when I did Zach had his eyes on me." what?" I ask. "damn my baby is gorgeous!" he says hugging me and kissing my forehead. I smiled."awe," Maddie says taking a picture. I smiled.

I love capturing moments, memories and anything special through photos and I'm so glad she did like looking at this:

we cute or whatever

anyways.

     "so Sophie, someone has to kill you... but don't worry we have someone, remember that kid from the party that Zach almost killed?" jonah asks I nodded." yea Andrew?" I ask and jonah nodded. I looked at Zach his jaw was clenched.

     he must really hate his half brother I wondered what happened?

    "well anyways well he hates zach as much as zach hates him so he'll kill you but don't say that you want to be killed or he won't do it."jonah says i nodded.

     honestly, this is all scaring the crap out of me. i don't wanna be killed but i have too. and that andrew guy gives me bad vibes.

      "so how is he gonna hang out with me?"i ask.

     "easy, we're throwing a dinner party tonight dress fancy" jonah says. i nod.

    "when you die you'll go to heaven when you get your orders you'll have to disobey them and the big man will send you down. and-"jonah was cut of by zach."she gets it jonah"he snarled.  jonah just nods.

-

it was a little bit later all we did was chill."so baby you ready?"zach asks me."for?"i ask."the party"he says."oh shit yea lemme go get a dress"i say running up the stairs.

the dinner party was more like a ball type thingy. so zach bought me a black dress with black heals. but i'm not gonna wear those.

    the thing is, is that i don't like dresses never have never will and never know how to have my hair or make up. thank god for maddie... she helped me with my hair and make up.

zach's pov

jonah was helping me tie my tie when i heard footsteps going down the stairs. i turn around to see sophie, god she was so adorable she was barefoot i knew she wasn't gonna wear the heals. i turn to jonah."i don't know if i can do this..."i say. he looks at me confused."do what?"he asks."if he touches her in anyway possible i might kill him before he could kill her..."i say. jonah smiles."ah love isn't it amazing?"he asks. i roll my eyes."so um when is everyone gonna be here?"Sophie asks me.

she was playing with her bracelet it was beaded her and maddie has the same ones they made in 8th grade.

"any minute babe"i say and pulls her close she nods."don't be nervous okay baby you'll do great!"i say and kiss her cheek then the door bell rang...