𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 43

Maddie came and helped me pick out a dress for Sophie. I hope she says yes or all this would be for nothing.

Maddie helped me pick this dress out for Sophie and her because it's Maddie:

Sophie is red because man when she wears red everyone looks at her sexy ass.

I went and bought roses. For her because it's her favorite flower.

So the plan is tonight I'm going to ask her on a date and if she says yes Maddie is going to help her get ready.

Then we're gonna go to the ball and afterwards I'm taking her to the roof and apologize and tell her that I'm in love with her.

I'm so nervous.

Later that night

Later that night it was time. She was in Maddie's room watching TV."Hey can i come in?" I asked she nodded and put the tv on pause. I went and sat on the bed with her.

"So I would like too take you on a date and apologize for what I did." I say. She looks up and looks back down."Okay." She says quietly."o-okay I'll pick you up around 7:00" I say and walk out of the room. While Maddie and Gabbie rush to get her ready.

-

I was finished getting ready I was just tying the tie. Until Maddie comes in."Hey could you help?" I ask she nods. She started to help tie it until he started chocking me with it."Look I'm just excited about it as you but if you hurt her again I'll chop your dick off... got it?" She asks i nod. And she lets go if the tie so I can breath again.

I wait in the car for Sophie when I see her walk to the car I start tearing up she was the most gorgeous girl in the world. I'm so lucky to have her.

When she gets in the car she asks where we are going. But it's a surprise. All the other guys are going to meet us there.

"Zach where are we going?" She asks."It's a surprise princess." I say and she goes back to looking out the window. She seems sad and of course she is i know why.

-

When we arrive she's asleep. Awe my baby. I thought. I gently shook her to see that she woke up really fast."Ready?"I ask she nods.

When we get in her face lights up when she realizes what it is."You took me to the jingle bell ball?" She asks."yes. Sophie I'm so sorry I did that I wasn't thinking if I could go back and change it I would. You are my world. Please forgive me." I say she smiles and kisses me."I love you Zachary Dean Herron." She says."I love you too Sophie Reynolds."

After awhile she went to dance with Maddie. I overheard someone say how bad Sophie is and how she's probably a freak in the sheets. Well over protective boyfriend mode kicked in and...

I walked up to them."Yea she's bad ain't she?" I say. "Hell yea I wonder how hard I can make her you know." He nudged his buddy."Yea well to bad she wants ME and no one else." I say before punching him square in the nose.

Sophie came and grabbed me."What happened?" She ask."He was talking about you and how your probably a freak in the sheets." I explain."Guess he'll never know." She smirks. I laugh and kiss her forehead."Can we go to the roof and get some air?" I ask. She nods and takes my hand.

Once we got up to the roof she started to shake."Baby? Are you cold?" I ask. She shrugs."A little"

I take my coat thing off and give it to her she sniffs it and smiles.

"Sophie, I love you so much your my rock, my soulmate and my best friend. I don't want to loose you ever again. Because Soph I'm in love with you." I say she smiled."I'm in love with you too."She says. I grab her face and kiss her.

"Zach, I'm ready..."

"Ready for what?"

"To be turned..."