𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟬

"Are you okay?" I asked she looked a little shaky."Y-Yea I'm fine it's just my boyfriend is a little mad and I'm scared to go home with him." She says."You can come home with me and my girls." I suggested."Really?" She asks. I nod."If you don't feel safe going home you can come to my house. I live with 5 boys and 4 girls." I say. She smiles."Thank you." She hugged me."Of course but I think we should start heading out my boyfriend will probably be getting worried." I say throwing on Zach's sweatshirt on and went to get the girls.

Kay's POV

When I saw the Jacket I immediately knew who it was. Zach's... My ex. I got really sick when we were together so he sold his soul to the devil and I got better. That's when I met Cole. I cheated on Zach until he told me that he sold his soul. So i decided to take that as sign and be with Cole.

Turns out Cole is abusive and an alcoholic. So I'm going to get Zach back. No matter who I have to hurt in the process.

Sophie's POV

When we got home Zach ran and picked me up and spinner me around and kissed my lips."I missed you baby." He said."I missed you too but I want you to meet someone." I say and look over to Kay."Babe this is Kay. Kay this is my boyfriend Zach." I say."Nice to meet you." Kay says. Zach just stands there.

Zach's POV

Why is she here? Why the fuck is she with my girlfriend? I don't like this not one bit.

"Zach!" Sophie yelled snapping me out of my thoughts."Sorry I was thinking. Nice to meet you too." I say shaking her hand again."Well ima go shower before we start are movie again okay." Sophie says and kisses my cheek. Then runs up the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snap at Kay."What? I'm just trying to get away from my abusive boyfriend." Kay says. I roll my eyes."What? You couldn't go to a fucking hotel like a normal person. But nooo you just had to go with your ex's girlfriend." I yell. She rolls her eyes."Zach you know your still in love with me you always has been and always will why do you think you sold your soul." She smirks."Well I'm getting tired so I'm going to ask Sophie where I should sleep." She says and walks away.

I turn around to see Maddie with a tub full of rocky road ice cream."I knew that girl gave me bad vibes." She says."It's okay she'll be gone by tomorrow." I shrugs."Good I can't stand her" I say."Me either"