𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 37

"Of course what's up?" I ask. Jonah sighed."Look I get that you and Zach just broke up-" I stopped him right there."Woah woah woah I never said me and Zach broke up I just need some time." I say. He nods."Look Sophie I really like you and I know Zach isn't good for you. I should've told you sooner but you and Zach. Plus this just seemed like a good time." Jonah says.y

"Jonah, I'm still in love with Zach. Yes I'm a little shocked at what he did. But I'm not gonna just stop loving him." I say. I look up and Jonah looked really sad."I'm sorry.." I say. He shakes his head and kisses me!!

Jonah just kissed me.

I pull him off."Jonah!" I yell."I'm sorry! I didn't know what happened." He says. "Jonah i still love Zach. I-I have to go!" I say and go up to Maddie's and Daniels room.

"Maddie!" I yell. Her and Daniel were in bed watching a movie when I barge in."Are you okay?" She asks."No! I am not okay!" I yell."What happened?" Maddie asked."Jonah just kissed me and I'm still dating Zach! Oh my god. I just cheated on Zach..." I say."What? No you didn't Jonah kissed you right?"Maddie asks. I nod."And you didn't kiss back right?" She asks i nod again."Okay then you don't have nothing to be scared about." Maddie tried to comfort me.

Daniels POV

I was a little pissed not gonna lie. Sophie is like my little sister. We've always had a bond since I helped her when she first got here.

So when Maddie was comforting Sophie I went to talk to Jonah. He was watching TV with Corbyn and Christina.

"Hey Daniel." He says."You kissed Sophie!" I shout. His face came over with straight fear and terror."D-Dude calm down." He stuttered and stood up. Corbyn stood up too.

"Jonah you kissed Sophie? You know how protective Zach is over her!" Corbyn says."I-I know I wasn't thinking and I like her you guys it's not like I don't." He says."Jonah Shes in my room crying with Maddie because she thinks that she cheated on Zach!" I yell."Dude can you please keep your voice down! I don't want Zach to hear!" He yelled.

"Hear what?" Zach asks.

Oh boy...