𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

"Get off me, mom." I say pushing her off."Are you okay?" She asks feeling my forehead."Actually, mom, I'm not okay you sold me and watched me get dragged out of my house!" I say. My dad came."Don't you yell at your mother Young lady!" He screeches."Don't yell at me either dad you sold me to then told everyone I was dead and had a funeral for me!" I yell.

Zach came and wrapped his arms around my waist."Hey is everything all right over here." He smiled. My dad was shocked. I smiled and kissed Zach's cheek."Yea babe." I say. My father's eyes widened even more."Zach these are my parents, Annie and Glen." I say Zach shakes their hand."Nice to meet you in Zach, Zach her-" my father cut Zach off."I know exactly who you are... your sick and I don't want you anywhere near my daughter!" My dad says."Dad stop" I yell. Zach smirked.

"You know what is different about us?" Zach asks. My dad rolls his eyes."What?" He asks."Your daughter called you daddy when she was little, but she's calling me daddy now and I take care of her." He says. My dad and my mom's eyes are huge. I just start bursting out laughing."Have a good day sir" Zach says and walks off.

Dani's POV

Maddie has been at the lake dipping her feet in the water for about an hour. I have to go over and talk to her.

"Hey, Mads," I say sitting next to her.

"Hi," she says.

"Nice place," I say.

"Thanks"

"Soo what-"I was about to ask her a question but she cut me off.

"Look Daniel I love you and all but you need to give me my space so I can get over you," she says and runs off.

"Maddie wait!" I say running after her until Jack stopped me."Let's give her some time bud." He says.

"But-" I try."Here you should throw the football around with all of us." He suggests I just sigh and shrug going to Zach and Sophie's  team. Sophie just gave me a sympathetic smile.

Maddie's POV

I ran to my room tears threatening at my eyes. When I got there I crashed on my bed and cried. Man, I've never cried that much since ever.

After I calmed down a bit I look through the window I'm my room. I saw them playing football they all looked so happy with out me. I knew this world would be a better place without me in it.

Good bye world

Sophie's  POV

"Hey guys ima go check on Mads" I say. I had grass stains All over my shirt.

-

"Hey Mads you okay?" I ask. I heard her bathroom sink running.

"Mads?" I knocked on her bedroom door.

No answer

"Madison come on this is ridiculous open the door." I say.

No answer

"Alright I'm coming in." I say opening the door.

What I saw there was the scariest thing ever my best friend dead.

"Zach!" I screamed. Tears flooding my eyes. I started to shake her. "Come on Mads wake up please" I cried. Zach and Daniel came rushing in."Dude what the hell are we gonna do?" Daniel asks. I was crying in Zach's chest."Don't let anyone know she's dead we can take her to the house" zach says."Z-Zach is she gone? Is my best friend gone?" I ask looking up into his worried filled eyes.

Zach's POV

The sight to see was horrifying and poor Sophie she just found her basically sister dead.

"I don't know baby," i say. Sophie Was still shaken up about it.

-

We told the other boys and we decided that Daniel is going to jump out the window with Maddie while the other boys are waiting for him and me and Sophie make an excuse.

-

"Thank you for dinner, it was lovely but we have to go give our dog food." I said. Sophie was still a little shooken up but she had sunglasses on so you couldn't see her crying."Oh of course come back again you two are a lovely couple." Mrs.Wilson says."Oh and here take some Tylenol for the road, Sophie" she says giving Sophie a pill bottle. Sophie just nods.

-

Sophie was asleep from all the crying she did plus she really did have a headache. So she was asleep on me.

"What about if Daniel goes to find her soul" Jonah suggests.

"No, I have to stay here with her body." Daniel says.

"What about Jack?"Jonah asks.

"Can't remember what happened last time" I say. Jack smirked."I do"

"How about-"Jonah was cute of by a soft voice.

"I'll go"Sophie says.

"Babe, are you sure?"I ask she nods.

"Yea, I know her best and plus her memories are mine too." I say. They look at me. I sigh."Okay okay" they all cheered.