𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

when I woke up Zach had his arms around my waist. I smiled at it. that was shortly ruined by jack running in our room."Sophie!" he yelled." what?" I ask. he runs and tackles me." what was that for?" I ask." I missed you!" he says. I giggled." I was only here for a day!" I say." I know but I missed you bestie!" he smiled." okay let's get out before we wake up Zach," I say getting out of bed.

      "Sophie!" Maddie called." yes Maddie?" I ask." can you make your yummy waffles I have a terrible hangover."Maddie cried. She and Daniel were still on the couch, where they fell asleep last night."Maddie this is why when we plan a girls night in you should keep it" I say. she rolls her eyes and cuddles back into daniel. I just laugh.

*After breakfast*

   "is Zach still not up?" I ask. all the boys nod." he usually gets out of bed like around one" jonah says." I'll go wake him up." I say getting up from the table. jack stops me." I wouldn't do that if I were you." he says." why?" I ask." cause zachs, not a morning person," Corbyn says from the table." whatever," I say pushing jack out of my way. "I'll pray for you," Jack says dramatically. I just roll my eyes.

     when I got there I got on top of Zach and gently shook him."Zach" I say. he groaned."Zach comes on its time to wake up remember your going to help me turn into a fallen angel." I say.

   the next thing I know is I've been flipped around and Zach is holding my neck... again. he saw me and smirked, "your so lucky you're gorgeous," he says and kisses my lips and gets off me. when I get up I see jack at the door.

      "um I have no clue what I just walked into but um ima go," he says and turns around and walks out the door.

    "well shit," I say." now come on sleepy head let's go" I whine trying to pull him up. he pulls me right back down." you know you look amazing in my shirt," he says kissing my neck."Zach..." I say and pushing him off me." what?" he asks." well we're not dating and I just don't wanna do anything if we're not together you know?" I ask and looked up to him. he just smiled."Princess, will you be my girl?" he asked. I giggled and kissed his lips." yes"