Part 4: Welcome

After what felt like forever, the limo arrived in Auradon. I looked out the tinted windows to see a band playing and maybe fifty students standing around.

“Ready to join the princesses, you mutt?” Harry asked, smirking.

“Are you ready to look like a total jerk around these nice princes?” I asked.

“I’m ready to show them that I’m better than them all,” Harry said.

I rolled my eyes as the limo driver got out and opened the door. The sun blinded me at first but then I saw a flash of familiar purple hair.

“Mal!” I said, getting out of the limo and making her turn and look at me.

“Chloe!” Mal said happily.

I ran over to her and gave her a huge hug.

“I am so glad I get to see you again,” Mal said.

“It’s felt like forever!” I said, hugging Mal tighter before releasing her.

“How have things been going on the Isle?” Mal asked.

“Everything is terrible as usual,” I said.

“Good to know,” Mal said. “Anyway, welcome to Auradon.”

“Welcome to Auradon,” Harry mimicked.

I hit Harry in the stomach knocking the wind out of him and making him hold his abdomen.

“I’m so sorry about him,” I said. “He can’t control himself.”

Jay smirked, clearly amused at the situation. “You should’ve hit him harder,” Jay said.

“I really should have,” I said, a smile spreading across my face.

“No, you shouldn’t have,” a woman in blue said. “If you hit him again, you’re going to end up in detention.”

“Sorry,” I said.

“Don’t do it again,” the woman said. “Now, I should probably introduce myself. I am the Fairy Godmother.”

“So you’re the one with the wand?” I asked. “With the whole bippity boppity thing?”

“Bippity boppity you betcha,” the Fairy Godmother said, making me internally cringe.

“Well, I am Chloe de Vil and that idiot over there,” I pointed over to Harry who was now standing normally again, “is Harry Hook.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you two,” the Fairy Godmother said, a fake smile plastered across her face. “Now, why don’t I get Ben, Mal, Evie, Doug, Carlos, and Jay to take you to your rooms?”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” I said.

“Alright,” the Fairy Godmother said, clearly uncomfortable around me.

I turned my attention to the people around me as the Fairy Godmother left to get Ben and the other VKs.

“So, has any special guys caught your eye yet?” Harry asked.

“No, have you already found a girl to be your prey?” I asked.

“No,” Harry sighed over-dramatically. “I guess nobody wants a piece of this.”

I rolled my eyes. “Who would want a piece of you?”

“Hey, that’s not funny!” Harry complained.

“Actually, sis, that was great,” a familiar male’s voice said.

I turned around and ran right into his arms.

“I’ve missed you so much, Carlos,” I said, wrapping my arms around him.

“I’ve missed you too,” Carlos said, hugging me back.

“You know, if I didn’t know you two were siblings, then I would have thought you two were long lost lovers reuniting after years of being apart,” I heard Harry say sarcastically. “Ah well, I guess I’ll never get to see that.”

Carlos released me from our hug and I continued saying hi to everyone else.