Part 18: Harry's Surprise

Mal and I made it back to our spot and found Harry sitting on the balcony.

“Hey, Harry,” I smiled.

“What did Uma say?” Mal asked.

“Uma isn’t very happy that you’re back,” Harry said. “She said that you’re never going to get your old territory back.”

“That’s okay because I won’t be taking it,” Mal said, walking over to the couch and flopping onto it. “I’m fine where I am.”

“Yeah?” Harry asked.

“Yeah,” Mal said, snuggling into the couch before sitting up suddenly. “Hey, Chloe, are there still spray paint cans here?”

“Yeah, they’re in the back,” I said. “Do you want me to get them for you?”

“Nah, I’ve got them,” Mal said, getting off the couch.

“Alright,” I said.

“Can I take you somewhere?” Harry asked randomly.

“Where might that be?” I asked.

“Depends on what you say,” Harry smirked.

“I don’t want to leave Mal though,” I said.

“She’ll be fine on her own,” Harry said. “Now, can I take you somewhere?”

“Sure,” I said as Mal walked over to us.

“You two going somewhere?” she asked.

Harry nodded. “I’m taking Chloe on a date.”

“So that’s why you wouldn’t tell me,” I said.

“You’ll never know,” Harry said.

“Whatever,” Mal smiled. “Enjoy your afternoon, but not too much.”

I rolled my eyes at Mal.

“Are you ready, Chloe?” Harry asked, standing up and getting my attention.

“Yeah,” I said, standing up.

“Follow me, darling,” Harry said, taking my hand and leading me down the stairs.

I did as Harry had told me and followed him around the Isle until he stopped.

“Do you trust me?” Harry asked.

“Are we going to do the whole Aladdin and Jasmine thing?” I asked.

“No, but I need you to trust me for this next part,” Harry said.

“Alright, I trust you,” I smirked.

“Close your eyes,” Harry instructed.

I closed my eyes as Harry had told me before I felt his hand in mine. He gently led me around and stopped.

“Can I open my eyes now?” I asked.

“Yeah,” I heard Harry say.

I opened my eyes to see a small boat, not very well put together, but at least it floated above the water.

“That looks amazing,” I said.

“Hop on in,” Harry said.

“We’re getting in?” I asked, eying the boat suspiciously.

“Yeah, we’ll stay in the barrier and the boat will stay above water, trust me,” Harry said.

“Back to the whole Aladdin and Jasmine thing again,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Are you going to get in or not?” Harry asked.

“I’m going,” I said, getting into the unsteady boat.

“There you go,” Harry said, getting into the boat after me. “Now, was that so hard?”

“No,” I said, smiling at Harry. “It wasn’t.”

“Good, shall we?” Harry asked, smiling back at me.

“We shall,” I said as I felt the boat start slowly drifting away from the land.