Part 11: What Are We Going To Do Now?

I allowed Harry to stay the night at my and Mal’s old hang out spot because his dad kicked him out. But I only allowed him to stay because I wanted company as I stayed the night.

“Why aren’t you going home?” Harry asked, sitting at the edge of the balcony.

“I don’t want to,” I said.

“Why not?” Harry asked.

“Because I… I don’t want to go back to my mom,” I said.

“Why not, Chloe?” Harry asked.

“All she ever talks about is Carlos,” I said.

“Really now?” Harry asked.

“Yeah, Carlos was always her favorite and I never was. My mom would always say “Carlos this” or “Carlos that” or “Why can’t you be more like Carlos?”. I hated it. And, now that Carlos has decided to be good, I’m never going to hear the end of her rants,” I sighed.

“Is that really how you’re treated?” Harry asked, sounding somewhat shocked.

“Yeah, I’ve always been ignored by my mom,” I said. “Maleficent and the Evil Queen made it up to me though. They’re like the moms I never had.”

“Well, sounds like they like you,” Harry said.

“Kind of,” I said. “The Evil Queen just likes me because she can pamper me and make me look pretty. Maleficent only likes me because I’m more evil than Mal. And Jafar only likes me because I’m good at stealing things.”

“What have you ever stolen?” Harry asked.

“A lot of things,” I said. “Lamps, clothes, money, wallets.” At this point I held up Harry’s vibrant red wallet. “You’ve got a lot of money in here. And what’s this? A picture of your ship? How sweet.”

“Give that back,” Harry said, swiping his wallet out of my hand.

I laughed at him.

“You didn’t take anything out of here? Did you?” Harry asked.

"No, I'm not that evil," I smirked.

"Okay, what are we going to do now?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, but I do know that I'm getting tired so I'm probably going to go to bed," I said.

"Are we going to talk about a plan tomorrow?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, because I'm not having you stay here forever," I said, rolling my eyes. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm tired."

"Where are we going to sleep?" Harry asked.

"We? No, me and you. See how it's separate?" I asked.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Fine, where am I sleeping?"

"In the corner of the room with the bean bag chairs," I said, pointing at the corner.

"And I assume you're taking the couch?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded before walking over to the couch and laying down on it.

"Well, goodnight then," I heard Harry say as I closed my eyes and snuggled into the crease of the couch.

"Goodnight, Harry," I mumbled drifting off to sleep.