Part 19: A Whole New World

“So is now the right time for me to start singing to you?” Harry asked after a few moments of us drifting around.

“And what would you start singing?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Harry said. “All of the princess songs are so cliche.”

“Tell me about it,” I said.

“So no singing?” Harry asked.

“No,” I giggled.

“Good, I’m not much of a singer anyway,” Harry said.

My giggles turned to actual laughter.

Harry smiled at me as the boat suddenly started shaking.

I looked at Harry confused until the boat fully tipped over. I shrieked as Harry and I landed in the water. Swimming to the top was a lot harder than I had expected, but then again, I’ve never gone swimming before. My arms ached by the time I reached the surface where I saw Harry. He didn’t look half as scared as I did, Harry actually looked calm in the situation while I was nearly panicking.

“Are you okay?” Harry asked.

I shook my head as my arms gave out and my head sunk back under the water. My eyes burned as I kept them open under the salty water. Because my vision was blurry, I only half saw Harry dive into the water and grab my wrist to bring me back to the surface.

Harry pulled me back to the boat that was tipped over and, with the arm he wasn’t holding me with, effortlessly flipped the boat over. With the boat flipped to its regular position, Harry placed me inside where I immediately started coughing.

“Chloe, are you alright?” Harry asked, looking at me worried.

I shook my head as I continued coughing.

Harry, who was still in the water, gently patted my back. “I forgot that you couldn’t swim.”

“That’s okay,” I said between coughs. “I never really brought it up.”

“I should have known anyway,” Harry said as I finished coughing.

“No, it’s fine,” I said, wiping my mouth.

“Are you sure?” Harry asked.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Alright, let’s go to our next place,” Harry said, getting into the boat.

“There’s a next place?” I asked.

“Of course there is,” Harry said. “I had a feeling something bad would happen while we were on the boat so I planned on taking you somewhere else.”

“You’re smarter than you look,” I said.

Harry chuckled. “Says you.”

“I won’t hesitate to throw you off this boat,” I said, trying to sound threatening.

“Do it and I’ll make sure you come too,” Harry smirked.

I rolled my eyes. “Alright, where’s this next place at?”

“You have to wait and find out,” Harry said.

“But I hate waiting,” I whined.

“I know,” Harry chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to make this shirt because I don't usually leave an author's nite but thank you all do much for 1.5k reads! This means so much to me and I love you all so much! Anyway, peace! ✌