Part 26: Warning

Chloe's Dress ^

Chloe's Dress ^

Harry's Suit ^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and I had gotten done at Lady Tremaine's, we had gone back to Uma's ship and soon enough it was time for the plan to take action. Uma had changed into her dress while I changed into mine and Harry changed into his suit that matched my dress. When we were all dressed, Uma used Mal's spellbook to get us off the Isle.

When we got to Auradon, Uma got straight to work making a love potion thing for Ben. She looked like she was working hard and shooed me and Harry away. We gladly left Uma's side as we began to walk around Auradon.

"Are you excited for the dance?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, but I'm going to feel bad for Mal," I said. "She worked so hard to get Ben back and now Uma's going to steal him away from Mal again."

"Yeah, that's not going to go too well," Harry said.

"We should warn them!" I said.

"You're right, let's go," Harry said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the school.

We reached Mal and Evie's room to see that no one was there. I pulled Harry towards Carlos and Jay's room but they weren't there either.

"Crap, where are they?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we should find them soon," Harry said.

"Wait, we could warn Ben first," I said, tugging Harry down the hallway.

When we got to Ben's office, we found him sitting at his desk and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Ben!" I said, getting his attention.

"Give me a second, I have to finish something before the cotillion," Ben said, not even looking up from his desk.

"Ben, it's Chloe, not one of your assistance or whatever you call them," I said, making Ben look up.

"What are you doing here?" Ben asked.

"It's Uma," I warned. "She's here to try and get you to take down the shield over the Isle."

"She's here?" Ben asked, making sure he heard me right.

"Yes, she is," Harry said.

"She's in the castle somewhere making a love potion thing so she can trick you into taking the shield down," I said.

"That's insane," Ben said.

"I know," I said.

"No, I mean that it's insane that you two would find your way here to feed me lies," Ben said. "Please leave."

I looked at Ben in disbelief. "Whatever," I mumbled. "If you get spelled don't blame us."

I then stormed out of Ben's office with Harry following close behind.

"He doesn't know what's coming," Harry said.

"We need to find the others," I said. "Maybe they'll believe us."

"Yeah, but where are they?" Harry asked.

"I don't know but we have to find them before Ben gets spelled and falls in love with Uma," I said.

"Where do you think they are?" Harry asked as I started walking down the hallway.

"Somewhere that we haven't checked," I said.

"And where would that be?" Harry asked.

"I don't know," I cried, stopping in the middle of the hallway. "I'm just worried about what might happen and not being able to find Mal and the others is not helping. I feel like I'm going to start panicking because I can't warn people about what I know is coming."

"It's okay, Chloe," Harry said, walking up to me and wrapping me in his arms. "We'll find them soon enough."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 6K READS! I love you all so much and appreciate that you all have been reading my story. I just can't express my love for you all. So, thank you again, I love you all, and peace! ✌