Part 25: Be My Date?

Chloe's POV

I opened my eyes to see a room that was totally unfamiliar to me. The back of my head was throbbing with pain as I looked around and saw a hammock hanging from the ceiling along with a red coat. Wait, red coat?

"Harry?" I asked, sitting up straighter.

There was no response so I decided to go find him. I went to stand up but couldn't. Looking down, I saw that my hands and feet were tied together.

"Harry!" I called out. "Harry!"

Suddenly the door swung open revealing Uma and Harry.

"Traitor!" Uma yelled, storming into the room.

I looked at her confused. "Are you talking to me?"

"I knew you were going behind my back," Uma said. "And after all I've done for you? I'm so disappointed."

"You haven't done anything for me," I snapped. "You weren't even a real friend to me."

Uma scoffed. "How bout we make a deal?"

"You're just like your mom, always wanting to make a deal," I said.

"The deal is, you and Harry come with me to get to stay in Auradon after helping me with Ben. Or, you can stay here and rot together for the rest of your pathetic lives," Uma said, crossing her arms.

I looked at Harry. "One or two?" I asked, mouthing the words to him.

He held up his pointer finger in response.

"Harry and I will go with you," I sighed.

"Good," Uma said. "Release her, Harry."

Harry walked over to me as Uma walked out of the room.

"So, I get that she doesn't like Mal, but why does she have to drag us into it?" I asked as Harry untied me.

"Because she needs evil henchpeople," Harry said.

"But why us? We want to be good," I said.

"She's trying to change our minds," Harry said.

"Yeah, no kidding," I mumbled.

"So, I heard from Ben that there's this dance thing happening soon. Uma is going to try and seduce Ben before it so she can get him to take the barrier down," Harry said.

"Okay, and?" I asked.

"I was just wondering if you'd like to go with me," Harry said.

"It's not like we have a choice," I said.

"Right, but would you be my date?" Harry asked.

"I'd love that," I smiled. "But I don't think Uma's going to let me go get a dress."

"You could just wear what you normally wear," Harry said.

"No, not happening," I said.

"Maybe I could get Dizzy to make you a dress," Harry said.

"That would be amazing," I smiled.

"Then it's settled," Harry said, leaning towards me.

"Yeah, it is," I said, leaning towards Harry.

We were so close to kissing when Uma's shrill voice called for Harry.

Harry leaned back, looking annoyed. "Yes, Uma?" he asked, irritation clear in his voice.

"I need you to go to Lady Tremaine's," Uma yelled.

"I was going there anyway," Harry said, just loud enough for me to hear as he winked at me.

"Take Chloe with you, I need someone to keep an eye on her," Uma said, making me roll my eyes.

"Alright, we'll head out soon," Harry yelled.

"No! Leave now!" Uma yelled.

"I don't see why we have to leave now," Harry said to no one in particular. "Mal knocked the bridge down so there's no way off."

"We could take one of the lifeboats," I suggested. "Or would that bring back first date flashbacks."

Harry chuckled before leaning in and surprising me with a kiss. He pulled away with a smirk and started to say something before I grabbed the collar of his jacket and kissed him again.