Part 8: Harry's Crush

"What?" I asked, confused as could be.

"I like you, Chloe," Harry said. "All of the things I say and names I call you are only because I like hearing your response."

I stared at him in shock. "So me giving you crap all the time doesn't phase you?" I asked.

Harry shook his head.

“So us hating each other isn’t real because you like me instead of hating me?” I asked.

“Pretty much,” Harry said. “I only pretended to hate you because you seriously hated me. And, you probably still hate me, but I can’t explain how I feel.”

“Try,” I said, crossing my arms.

“I like you because you’re so stubborn,” Harry said. “Because you are willing to get what you want, you’re willing to fight for what you think is right. And, it really shouldn’t matter, but you are a very beautiful person.”

“You’re seriously telling me this now?” I asked.

“I couldn’t find the right time to tell you,” Harry said.

“And you think now is a good time?” I asked.

“Yes?” Harry said as more of a question.

"You little," I grumbled stomping my way over to Harry.

"Alright, that's enough," Jay said, stepping forward.

"Now, let's unfreeze everyone else, shall we?" Fairy Godmother asked before waving her wand and unfreezing everyone.

Ben roared and ran forward, stopping only when he realized Maleficent was gone.

"We're all wrapped up here," Mal told Ben, lightly patting his chest.

"Next time, I rescue you," Ben said.

Mal looked over at me. "Let's not let there be a next time."

Mal and Fairy Godmother turned to talk to Jane but everyone else turned to look at me.

"What do you guys want?" I asked, trying to sound as annoyed as I could.

"What are you doing?" Carlos asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I know we're twins and that we should understand each other, but right now I have no idea what you're thinking," Carlos said.

“Well, right now I’m upset and confused at a certain pirate,” I said.

Harry kind of shrank back behind Jay as I stared at him.

“What else?” Jay asked, taking my attention from Harry to himself.

“Nothing else,” I said. “But I need Harry to talk to me.”

“Maybe you two should talk it out,” Carlos suggested.

“That’s a great idea,” I said. “Let’s talk.”

“Not until I’m done with you,” I heard Fairy Godmother say.

“Joy,” I said, sarcastically earning a you-better-believe-it look from Fairy Godmother.

Fairy Godmother took me aside before she started talking in her annoying, high pitched voice.

“You know that you can’t stay, right?” Fairy Godmother said. “We’re going to have to send you back to the Isle.”

“Why? Is it because I was causing a little bit of trouble?” I smirked, earning a disapproving look from Fairy Godmother.

“That, and you sided with Maleficent,” Fairy Godmother said.

“So? I agreed with what she said,” I said. “Is that wrong?”

Fairy Godmother sighed. “Just meet me in King Ben’s office. Belle, Beast and I will talk to you about this later.”

“Fine,” I huffed.