Part 38: Finding Audrey

I went with Uma, Sophia, and Celia to go search Audrey's dorm while Mal and Evie looked around the campus. As much as I didn't want to, I was forced to. So, I led Uma, Sophia, and Celia into Audrey's dorm and they started searching.

"Why is it so pink in here?" Sophia asked, covering her eyes. "It's too bright!"

"It's bright because it's a princess' bedroom," I said. "Keep up with the program, Stripes."

"What's your problem?" Sophia asked.

"What's yours?" I asked. "Because ever since I can remember, you've been the one giving me crap."

"My problem is you," Sophia snapped.

"Yeah, and mine is none of your business," I said.

I could feel Sophia's glare as I made my way through the room looking for anything that might help.

"So, what's going on with you and Hook's boy?" Sophia asked, following me around the room.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Yeah, the one who turned all good on us," Sophia said.

"Nothing is going on between me and Harry. Nothing that concerns you anyway," I said, walking into Audrey's huge closet.

"Oh, come on," Sophia said. "You can tell me."

"No, I can't," I snapped.

"Alright, fine," Sophia said. "I'm going to look somewhere else then."

I rolled my eyes and searched the closet. As I was walking out though, I got a huge scare.

"Jackpot!" Uma yelled, scaring the crap out of me.

"What did you find?" Sophia asked, already next to Uma.

"I found her diary," Uma smiled.

"Yes! Let me see it," Sophia said, reaching for Audrey's diary.

"Nope, the one who found it gets to read it," Uma said.

"But that's not fair," Sophia pouted.

"Hey Sophia, come check this out," Celia said from Audrey's makeup area.

I sighed, happy that Sophia was kept busy. Uma kept reading Audrey's diary which gave me plenty of time to watch Sophia and Celia.

"She's nowhere on campus," Evie said, walking into the room.

"I found her diary," Uma said. "And dang, did you ruin Audrey's life."

"Okay," Mal said, crossing her arms. "So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or..."

"She hangs out at Fairy Cottage," Uma said. When Mal didn't respond, Uma continued. "YOu know, where Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather hid her from your mom."

"Yes. Ha ha ha," Mal said, faking her laughter. "The irony is not lost on me."

Uma then flopped down on the bed. "How can anyone with this bed ever be unhappy."

"How do we look?" Celia asked as she and Sophia turned to show everyone what they were wearing.

"Okay, the bling stays here," I said.

"But she's bad," Celia said.

"And we're not," Evie said.

"Ugh, fine," Celia said, beginning to take the jewelry off.

"You too, Sophia," I said.

Sophia rolled her eyes and started taking the jewelry that she was wearing off.

"Alright, are you all ready to head out?" Mal asked.

"Yes please," I said, walking out the door and leading the group out of the dorm rooms.