three

[UNEDITED]

"Miss me?"

I shook at the voice, turning around and looking at him, taller than ever. 

"Jongin..." I whispered, I saw him smirking at me, holding his fingers under my chin, my breath shook and I removed his hands, looking back at Rosé who was now resting on the ground. I looked back at Jongin then ran away back to my room, I slammed the door behind me, holding my chest, my breaths deep and shortened.

"What...The actual-"

"Jennie!" Rosé said, opening the doors and standing in front of Jennie, panting,

"Why did you leave?". I didn't answer, too many secrets would be revealed. I looked down and I felt Rosé's warm embrace around me, her wings touching mine while she patted my back.

"I'll make sure that-". Someone knocked on the door, I looked at Rosé who was already opening the door, showing a woman with the same jet-black hair and pale skin, she bowed then looked at me.

"Mistress Jennie." she bowed again, I bowed back and smiled shortly.

"What's the problem now?", Jisoo looked down, then to Rosé. 

"The Queen has fallen sick and nobody is willing to help rule heaven, you were the only choice before --"

"Jongin takes over." I finished her sentence, my small attraction to Lalisa would sooner rise and rise, only making it stronger. I only thought of her as a friend, so I would've been pleased to help her. And so I did. We walked out of the castle gates, I stopped in front of the heavily jewelled door and looked back at the smaller woman behind me,

"Rosé, stay here. I'll put you in my position, if anything goes wrong, tell Mina to come to me.", she nodded then smiled at me, hugging my back, I nodded then patted her head, looking back at Jisoo and walking up the brightly lit stairs to heaven. We entered the gates and I stared at the crowd in front of her castle, golden and white, still shining. Just like her. 

"QUIET!" a soldier shouted, startling Jisoo, I chuckled and the soldier divided the middle of the crowd, making a pathway for me and Jisoo. We walked through the path and bowed at the soldier who gave me a stern look. 

"She'll be looking after the Queen, Phillip.", he nodded, looked at me then guided us inside the castle. All were deadly silent. Inside I could hear the stuttered breathing of Jisoo as she walked next to me, staying close. The guard stopped in front of a huge door and opened it, showing me a beautiful, golden canopy bed with someone in the sheets, staring at something.

"Lalisa?" I asked and I saw her head come out of the blanket. I smiled at her action and she sat up on her bed, holding her phone. I walked up to her then sat on the bed where she was seated.

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to look after you, is that so bad?" I smirked, she gave an angry face to Jisoo and she only smiled. Lalisa turned her attention to me, I was once again lost in her face, attracting, more and more every day. I sighed, placing my hand on her covered leg,

"Aish, you're so stubborn. Don't you agree?" I whispered to her, her cheeks flushed pink and she hid her face in embarrassment. I laughed and sat next to her properly.

"Take your shoes off!" Lalisa shouted,

"Alright, alright Lalisa." I rolled my eyes jokingly, Lalisa just stared at me and so did I.

"Don't call me Lalisa, Jennie." she leaned closer and I blushed a bit.

"What should I call you? Mine?" I winked, her eyes widened and her cheeks went a deeper and more visible red. I rested my head on her shoulder,

"Seriously, what do you want me to call you?"

"Just say my name shortened, Lisa. I like it better."

"So, you want me to call you Pranpriya again?", her face looked playfully annoyed and she pinned me down on the bed after some fighting,

"Don't call me that Jennie!" she shouted, looking down at me. I looked back at the position we were in and blushed like a tomato.

"Lisa-"

"What?- Oh- Crap, sorry!", she laid on top of me, nuzzling her face in my neck and squealing. I sighed and pushed her off,

"Are you spending the night here?" she asked me, I looked at her then winked,

"Do you want me to?"

"Well- Kind of I guess..." she murmured,

"Looks like I'm staying since you want me to." I laughed, she looked at me with a surprised look on her face. Lisa pouted and turned her head away from me,

"Stop being like this, you're nearly twenty-three, Lisa.", she looked at the door and then at the maid who'd just entered the room with a tray full of food.

"Jennie?"

"Hm?"

"My arms hurt...", I looked at her and smiled, this girl was something, wasn't she? I took the spoon off the tray and scooped up some food, looking at her and telling her what to do, she opened her mouth and I made her eat the food, her face scrunched up in disgust when she tasted it.

"Ew! What is this?" Lisa whined, I pointed at the bowl of soup and she cringed, I smiled at her face and when I caught her off guard, I slipped another sip in her mouth, making her fully disgusted now.

"JENNIE!" Lisa screamed, placing the tray on her bedside table and attacked me, softly punching my face and growling. (I'm cringing as I write this)

"Let go!" I screamed back, pushing her back and now I was on top of her. We both blushed and I got off her, sitting next to her.

"Do you have any clothes I can use?"

"Yep, over there.", she pointed to a white closet, I opened it and picked some clothes then headed for the bathroom.

Lisa's POV:

Jennie went to the bathroom and locked the door behind her while I just sat in bed, thinking about what just happened, my mouth wide open. I shook my head then laid back in bed, watching videos on my phone until Jennie came out of the bathroom. 

It was late and I started to feel drowsy, was Jennie okay? I eventually got my mind off it and slowly drifted off to sleep, I heard the handle to the bathroom rattle and the door later open, I opened one eye and when footsteps got closer to me I closed both eyes tightly, hoping she didn't notice. I felt a pressure on top of me and heat hitting my cheek, I felt someone kiss it and whisper,

"I love you, Limario.".