twenty-one

Most of the times, nothing goes the way you want. Powerful or not, something always goes wrong. And by always. I mean always.

Third Person POV:

With Lalisa

The darkness felt silent. So silent that it scared her. Nothing heard except her hitched breath and frantic, small movements. Her knees met the floor, her stomach ringing an unbearable pain. She hissed in pain and tears streamed down her face, her whines met by a low laugh.
"Remember the deal?" a gravelly, deep voice asked, holding the girl's chin up, staring into her eyes. Her eyes expanded as she nodded, making him grin.

"Perfect. But I'm not the best person or someone you should trust at all. Why did you agree?" he asked again, crouching down to her level, holding one of her shivering hands. She shrugged and looked at her feet, the tears not failing to escape her big, doe eyes. She sniffed and looked up at his eyes which held emotions, emotions that were so painfully visible it shot daggers in hers. She raised one of her small hands and put it on his chest, her breaths jagged and terrified. He raised an eyebrow and grinned once more, causing her to clench her teeth in annoyance.

"Lalisa, look at me," he ordered, she shook her head and looked down, removing her hand from his chest. He gritted his teeth and sighed, clenching his fists.
"That wasn't a question, it was an order," he said. She lifted her head, her angelic eyes meeting his sinned ones. Who am I kidding? We've all sinned before. Even the purest of souls sinned. 

She bit her bottom lip, making it rip and draw blood. He took his free hand and placed a finger on the lip, wiping the blood away.
"Don't do that." he surprisingly, softly said. She nodded and did what he'd said, petrified. He sighed and looked at her.
"I won't do anything to you, trust me.", she shook her head and shoved him away, scurrying into a corner and hugging her knees. He frowned and walked up to her.

"Will you speak?" he asked, standing up and staring at her small frame. She eventually nodded and looked at him, the side of her head leaning on her knees.
"Where am I?...." her small voice asked, dangerously quiet and barely a whisper. He smiled at her and approached the frightened girl.
"I can't tell you that. But, I'm doing you a favour," he spoke, confusing her.

"What do you mean?" she asked again, he shook his head and smiled, holding one of her hands.
"Jongin," she whispered, looking up at him.
"Yeah?" he replied, staring back down at her.
"Why are you so nice? And why do I not feel dead?"

He went silent, looking down and then at her, smiling.
"Do you want to know?"
"Yeah. I do."
"Well, I'm just going to say something. You've been here before. A few years or months ago, I assume." he said before getting up and shutting the door behind him.

She stood awhile in thought, thinking if she'd been caught, but this only made her distraught. (sorry lol) Her body shivered and her eyes grew wide, staring at her black, soft wings that took a place on her back.
"Wait..."

"I'm not dead?"

________________________

hi there

I'm here because I just unpublished this chapter because the stats were unavailable so yeah this is my last thought to fix it (':

edit: next day and it still isn't working and I'm having a mental breakdown because I used my remaining braincells on this chapter. also can some of you (if you want) read my new book please? (: