fifteen

"J-Jennie? As in KIM Jennie?" Lalisa whispered, her eyes widening.
"Yeah, is everything okay?"
"Ne..."
Ruffles were heard behind the pair, catching their attention.
"Jisoo?" the voice whispered, Lalisa kept staring at the figure standing behind them,
"Aish just come sit here," Jisoo whined, patting a place next to her, I smiled as the woman sat next to Jisoo and me, smiling.
"So, what's your name?" she asked Lalisa,
"Lalisa Manoban, yours?"
"Kim Jennie," the girl smiled, 

"Jisoo was just talking about you-", Lalisa was interrupted by a hand covering her mouth.
"Shut up Manoban. Don't give anything away.", she whispered that last part into Lalisa's ear and she just nodded.

**********************Back in reality********************

"And then she went to war, she got injured, blah blah blah and then we fell in love."
"How did you guys die?"
"She got stabbed and I killed myself out of grief, I suppose."

"Hey guys!" a small voice exclaimed, startling the three women, Lisa came skipping down the halls, smiling.
"Hey, Lali." Rosie smiled, hugging Lisa tightly. Jennie pouted and ripped the two apart, keeping Lisa close, Lalisa laughed and kissed Jennie on the cheek, smiling. Blush took Jennie's cheeks as she looked down in embarrassment. 
"I swear, I will never get used to you two being together at all."
"Same here!" the two girls said, Jennie and Lisa just rolled their eyes, still hugging each other. Jennie let Lisa go and started to walk somewhere.
"I need to go sort out something, see you later Lali." Jennie smiled, walking out of the room.

********************

"Oh my god-", their thoughts were interrupted by Jennie walking around the corner, standing in front of them and just glaring. Jennie's hands crept up on the person's throat and tied around it tightly.
"If you tell ANYONE...I will end you..." Jennie snarled, leaving the poor maid in fear. The maid dropped to the ground and held her neck, gasping for air, her white wings hugging her body, shaking.
"T-The queen will never..love you.." the maid growled as Jennie walked away, smirking. The maid scrambled off her knees and picked up her broom and then continued with her job, still terrified.

*************

"Come in.".
A small woman entered the throne room in a maid's dress, smiling at Jennie.
"Mistress." the woman said, bowing. Jennie smiled and got off her throne, walking up to the woman and lifting her head.
"Please, Mina. Call me Jennie."
"A-Alright, Jennie." Mina stuttered, Jennie laughed and sat back down on her throne.

"So tell me, what's the deal with your sister?"
"She's being sent back down to earth-"
"WHAT?!" Jennie shouted as Mina took a step back, fiddling with her fingers.
Jennie sighed and sat back down, looking at her lap.
"J-Jennie?"
"Hm?"
"What's so bad about the earth?"
"It's corrupt. Plastic invaded the lands and sea now, there's no way to fix it.", Mina stared at Jennie with a hopeful look.
"I know someone who can help..."
"Who?"
Mina facepalmed herself and sighed, crossing her arms.
"Queen Lalisa."
"Oh right," Jennie muttered, smiling a bit.

"So-"
"Mina."
"Yeah?.." she gulped, fiddling with her fingers.
"I strongly believe she isn't going to do this."
"Why?"
"She- Well uhm.. She's busy?.." Jennie weakly smiled, hoping that Mina would take it. Mina stared at Jennie with an arched eyebrow and then smiled.
"Sure." she instantly said, Jennie widened her eyes and smiled back, walking out of the room. Mina just stood in the room, confused.

***********************

"For god's sake. Why is this so hard?" Lalisa groaned, massaging her temples and rummaging through the papers on her desk. She was accompanied by a clicking noise, she held her head up and stared as the door opened and a woman walked in.
"Did I say you could enter?" Lalisa spoke, clearly annoyed. The woman rolled her eyes and placed her hands on the desk, leaning forward.
"Lalisa Manoban. We meet again." the woman said.

"Do I know you?" Lalisa rolled her eyes, staring at the woman.
"We're not very close, but I remember it clearly. When we 'met' of course." the woman smirked. Lalisa's smile dropped at the mention.

"You." Lalisa scowled.