nine

"Oh my god-"
"No, please no-"

"THAT'S SO CUTE!" Rosie squealed, Lalisa sighed in relief it wasn't one of the guards. She gripped Jennie's hand tightly and hid behind her. Rosie kept fangirling and never realised that Lisa and Jennie left already.

*******

"Where are we going, Jennie?" Lalisa pouted, trailing after Jennie. Jennie looked back at her and smiled sweetly.
"Surprise.", this made Lisa grow more impatient. It was the darkest hour of the day and since Lisa was still traumatised, Jennie wanted her to forget all of that. Even if Lisa didn't remember her. Jennie frowned at the thought unknowingly but smiled for Lisa. She wouldn't let anyone touch her. Even if it wasn't by force, she'd die for her. Jennie just kept smiling wider and wider but snapped out of her thoughts when she-

"JENNIE!" Lisa laughed, Jennie walked into a wall and fell, making Lisa laugh. Jennie facepalmed herself and got up, squeezing Lisa's hand tighter, she whimpered at the action while a pleased smirk snaked its way onto Jennie's face.
"Respect your elders, Manoban."
"You're only older than me by a year!" Lisa shouted, Jennie just whistled, pretending not to hear her.

"Yah! Don't ignore me!", Lisa said, hitting Jennie's arm playfully. Jennie opened a door, symmetrical to the front gates of hell and lead Lisa inside. It was dark, lit up by faint lights which left Lisa in awe. Lisa grabbed Jennie's hand and pulled her towards the edge of a cliff, overlooking earth, now beautiful and greener than ever. This suddenly made Lalisa snap into reality.

"Jennie, I'm supposed to be a queen. What am I doing here?..." she asked, turning her head toward Jennie who was already staring at her. Jennie shrugged her shoulders and continued to look at the earth and the constant movement.
"Do you want to leave?" Jennie asked, startling Lisa.
"I mean-"
"I can visit you anytime, don't worry.".
"O-Okay then?...".

*************

The dark and peaceful silence of the night slowly drifted away and shone upon heaven. Lisa moved in her bed at the sun in her face. She wasn't at all used to this. She sat up and scratched her head, slouching her back. She muttered and muttered until someone knocked on her doors.
"Come in!" she shouted, the heavy doors shone wide open, revealing Jisoo, smiling. Jisoo jumped her way to Lisa's bed and sat down in front of her, legs crossed and an eager look on her face.
"What is it?"
"There's going to be a ball this night!". Lisa groaned and fell back, hitting her head on the soft pillow behind her.
"Why?"
"They're voting for a new ruler!"
"For what kingdom?", Lisa sat up and stared impatiently at Jisoo,
"The...", Jisoo rubbed her chin and her eyes grew wide when she had the answer,
"The 'Middle Lands'!".

At this point, Lisa could care less. It felt weird to her to be so far away from Jennie, anything could happen by now. Jisoo dragged her out of bed after a brief thought,
"KIM JISOO!" Lalisa shouted, making the older laugh. Jisoo let go of Lisa and dropped her down on the floor. She rummaged through Lisa's wardrobe and pulled out a long, puffy and golden dress.
"That's too-"
"Shut up and go wash up.", Jisoo pushed Lisa into the bathroom, laying the dress on the bed.

Lisa came out of the bathroom in a white, pristine robe and stared at the eager woman in front of her.
"You weren't lying..."
"Nope!"
"Isn't the thing at night?"
"Jennie wants to see you today.". Lisa's face turned more excited at the mention of Jennie, Jisoo facepalmed herself.

************

"OW!"
"STOP BEING A BABY!"
"IT HURTS OH MY GOD JISOO!".
Lisa pushed Jisoo's hand away from her back, panting in relief.
"Just let me do up the corset!"
"I'm not wearing that for a stupid party!"
"Fine!".

Jisoo removed the corset from Lisa's waist and again rummaged through the closet for something. She pulled out a sewing kit and a golden ribbon.
"Oh my god-"
"Shush.".
Jisoo walked over to Lisa, she pulled two loose bits from the back of her dress and sewed them together tightly.
"Is that better?"
"Not really-"
"Stop complaining Pranpriya.".