five

<>A Few Days Later<>

Jennie wasn't back, neither was Lalisa. I sat on Jennie's throne, replaying the scene of Lalisa in front of me. I worked my brain for days but still got nothing out of it. I slammed my arms on the rests next to me and shouted out of anger. It was my duty to protect her. I still felt guilty over that, how couldn't I stop?

"MINA!" I shouted, the doors slammed wide open and Mina ran in, looking worried.

"Yes...Ma'am?..."

"Go to heaven and bring Jisoo Kim here, I need to talk with her," I said, she nodded and left through the big, heavy doors that stood tall in front of me. I sighed and looked down at thighs. What happened to both of them? Especially Lalisa... Seeing her in such a state was poisoning. I knew I wasn't meant to show any emotion towards angels, but she hit differently. 

Mina pushed the doors open and she bowed then left, I stared at Jisoo and she stared at me. 

"Rosie," she said,

"Jisoo. Follow me..." I said, leading her to the dining hall. I pointed at a chair and she looked at me confused,

"Sit, please.", she nodded and we both sat down.

"Why am I here, Rosie?" she asked me. I didn't respond and only looked down and then back at her. I sighed deeply, my eyes looking into hers.

"Did you hear about Jennie and Lalisa?...", Jisoo sighed, I laid my right hand on the table, looking at the firm look on her face.

"I was thinking, maybe... We should try and find them? I mean, we have to! We can't rule both kingdoms without rulers! It'd be a mess, and it's all my fault!..." I cried, my eyes sorrow and tear-filled. Jisoo softly smiled at me and put her hand on mine, intertwining our fingers.

"Don't worry, Chaeng. We'll find them.", her smile warmed me up like nothing before. I couldn't resist the urge to smile back, and so I did.

"Thank you..." I whispered, tears now flowing down my face, I shook our hands and put my forehead on the table. I heard footsteps come towards me, Jisoo rubbed my back with her hand, soothing me.

I looked back up at her then smiled,

"I'll set the guards on a search mission for both queens, trust me, okay?" Jisoo whispered then she sat next to me, pulling me in her embrace. I hid my face in the crook of her neck, crying while she tried to calm me down. I got off, fanning my face and smiling at her,

"Thanks, nobody loved me before. And if they did, I never knew." I said softly, she smiled back and patted my shoulder, standing up then leaving the dining hall. I pulled my guard up and walked out the door, still fanning myself with my hands. As I walked through the hallways, I felt someone bump into me,

"Sorry, I wasn't looking ahead." I bowed, I looked up and saw a man, tall and handsome.

"No no, it was my fault, I'll take the blame," he said then smiled, I couldn't help but stare at him. He was extraordinary. I shook my head and bowed again,

"Chaeyoung, I'm leading the kingdom in Mistress Jennie's role due to her absence," I said, the man smiled at me and bowed back.

(adding some bts into here)

"Namjoon, I'm looking for someone that Maya mentioned today."

"Maya? Who did she mention?"

"A woman named Mina I think. She says they're family."

"Ah, right. Mina's one of the maids here. I'll send her to heaven in no time.", I smiled, bowed then left. I saw him staring at me but I didn't care anymore. My whole mind was reserved on Jisoo, Lalisa and Jennie at the moment.

"MINA!" I shouted again, Mina scurried back in, I grinned at her widely. Her gaze looked more confused.

"Yes, Ma'am?" she bowed,

"Just call me Chaeyoung, no need for the formal stuff." I chuckled, she smiled at me and went back to her confused look,

"Do you know anyone in your household named 'Maya'?" I asked her, she nodded quickly and her face turned more excited.

"Someone from heaven said that you can visit her for the week or day, I didn't pay attention."

"Really?! Thank you Chaeyoung!"

"You can head up now if you'd like." I smiled. Mina hastened out the entrance and up the stairs. My smile demoted to a frown without any manifestation of emotion. I stood up and shouted for someone, a man dressed formally in a black suit rushed through the door, just like Mina. I stood looking in front of me with my hands behind my back. My stare then turned to the panting man by the door.

"Gather up all the guards and announce a search mission for both queens. Understood?" I told him, his face looking terrified. My frown grew, he took the hint and left immediately. I smiled a bit,

"Don't worry Lalisa, we'll find you and Jennie soon.".

3rd Person POV:

<>Weeks Later<>

The search mission was still going on, a sign of the Mistress was found but still none of Lalisa. Heaven broke apart due to the lack of control under it. Jisoo was sent to rule under Lalisa and nothing more. The signal grew closer and closer, leading to a passageway in between heaven and hell. Rosie and Jisoo, followed by masses of guards stepped in the building. It was cold, eerie and cold in there, making Jisoo shiver. Rosie stood silent, only looking around at the screaming of the trapped souls.

A large, metal door with no protection stood in front of them, towering over. Rosie attempted to push it but no luck. After a few minutes of trying, the door shot wide open, showing a padded cell and a black silhouette sitting inside it, it's wings wet and drooping down. 

"Jennie?" called out Rosie, causing the silhouette to look up, it ran towards the window and pressed it's messed up palm against the window with a pleading face. Rosie ran towards the window and pressed her palm on the window where Jennie's was.

A small tear came from her eyes, at least SHE was safe. Rosie wiped the tear from her face and turned towards the guards,

"Bust down the door, now," she said, her side of the guards charged at the door, smashing it off its hinges and falling to the ground. Jennie ran outside, her face written with panic but also happiness. Her dress was torn up and drenched in water and her hair was also covered in some sort of watery liquid. Jennie shook and turned towards the oldest of the girls and smiled,

"Thank you, Jisoo," Jennie whispered, Jisoo sweetly smiled at her and Jennie's worried face came back.

"Where's Lisa?!" she shouted, turning towards Rose, looking the same as she did.

"I said. WHERE IS SHE?!" Jennie shouted, startling everyone present. She growled, scowling at everyone in the room, and then at Rose. Her expression softened and she loosened up, allowing them to speak. Jisoo stepped forward and put a hand on Jennie's shoulder. 

"Jennie, we haven't found her yet, but trust me. We're trying.", Jennie's eyes flooded with tears and she hid her face in her hands. Crying. This shocked everyone, but Rose and Jisoo still took her in their arms.

"Lisa...Don't give up..." Jennie cried silently.

1206 words(;

I will be trying to write more in a day, trust me. I'm trying my hardest-

Byee! Love you all ♥