sixteen

"You." Lalisa scowled.
"Me." the woman smiled mischievously.
Lalisa stood up and glared at her.
"Listen, Lalisa. I only came to- uhm - apologise?..." the woman said uneasily, looking down, unconsciously smirking.
"Just because I'm nice. Sure." Lalisa crossed her arms against her chest and continued to stare at the woman.

"Perfect! My name is Annabelle," she said, extending an arm. Lalisa shook her hand, eyebrows furrowed in suspicion. 
"Alright, I'll be on my way, see you later Lalisa." Annabelle smiled, bowing and then leaving the room. Lalisa just stood, blank expression and not moving at all. She slapped herself before sitting back down and staring at the papers in front of her, 'What the hell just happened...' she thought before picking up a quill and writing on one of the papers.

****************

Annabelle walked in the hallways and to the servants' quarters, her heels clicking at every step, her formal dress trailing majestically behind her and her crown sitting gracefully on her head. She pushed open wooden doors, receiving stares and whispers. She glared at one maid before smiling.
"Just the person I wanted to see," Annabelle smirked, she grabbed the maid's wrist and ran out of the room, the glares and whispers continuing more than before.

The two women stood in the garden, the maid crossing her arms and staring at Annabelle who just kept smirking.
"What do you want this time, Re-", the maid was cut off by Annabelle's hand covering her mouth, she returned her hand and put her index on her mouth with wide, irritated eyes.
"Call me Annabelle. Anna or Belle works..better..." Annabelle snapped, whispering the last bit, loud enough for the maid to hear.

"Just get to the point!", the maid raised her voice, earning a disapproving look from Annabelle.
"Alright, I need you to do me a favour. Please."
"What do I get out of this?"
"I'll let you go back to earth."
"Deal."
Annabelle smirked, shaking hands with the maid before clearing her throat.

**************

"Are you sure it's going to work?" the maid asked, unsure.
"Do I look like an idiot?"
"Kind of-"
"Did I ask you to SPEAK?" Annabelle shouted.
"Maybe this isn't good. I call it off." the maid stated, stopping in her tracks and looking back at Annabelle.
"I thought you wanted to see your family?" Annabelle spoke, a cheeky grin plastered on her face.

The maid sighed and nodded then returned into the castle walls. Annabelle smirked and walked outside of heaven's gates and down to hell.
"Oi woman." a voice said, gaining Annabelle's attention.
"Yes?"
"You're not allowed out of here without the queen."
"I'm going to my kingdom, excuse me."
The guard rolled his eyes and scoffed at her before walking back into the gates.

Annabelle watched as he left and wandered down the stairs to hell.

*************

"I thought you wanted to see your family?" Annabelle spoke.
The small princess gasped, her hand covering her mouth as she hid behind the wall, her back pressed strongly against it. She saw the maid nod and walk back inside. The princess, Yuna, had followed the maid and the other princess into the garden and eavesdropped on them and their entire plan. Yuna ran to the study room and clutched the hem of her nightgown, staring outside of the frosted glass.

"Yuna, it's late, what are you doing up?" a sweet voice, Yuna's eyes widened as she saw Lalisa walking towards her. She shrugged her shoulders and kept her head low, Lalisa engulfed her in a hug and crouched down to her level, stroking her arm and a worried expression visible on her face.
"Let's go to bed, do you want to sleep with me?", Yuna nodded and Lalisa smiled softly at her, guiding her to the sleeping chambers.

*******************

NEXT CHAPTER

"I know your little plan, Anna."
"Are you afraid?"
"Not one bit. You don't affect me."
"But it'll affect your lover, for all I know." 

"What are you planning to do to her, Son Chaeyoung."

******************

Sorry for not uploading in 'ages'

as I explained, I'm currently busy laying in bed and reading fanfics and genuinely I'm just lazy so sorry for that!