ten

* double flashback included*

"Crap! I'm so sorry..." she bowed.
Lalisa Manoban, the daughter of the richest man in South Korea, who originated from Thailand was currently walking to her company when she'd bumped into this random woman. Only after to see her face.
"It's no problem." the other woman smiled,
"Here I'll pay you back." Lalisa smiled, passing the woman a note with her number on it. The woman smiled at her kindness and left.

"Wow, giving your number to random people?" someone laughed, Lalisa looked at them with a blank expression, not affected. The woman in front of her had brown, curly hair and a tall structure. Taller than Lalisa.
"Mind your own business, Jennie Kim." Lalisa scoffed, Jennie just smiled teasingly at her, pulling her arm back.
"Hey! Treat your elders with respect!" Jennie pouted, Lalisa only rolled her eyes.

"I have somewhere to be, I advise you to get out of my face and let me go," Lalisa said with a fake smile, Jennie rolled her eyes and let the woman go free. As soon as she left, Jennie smirked. Only something Lalisa wouldn't expect.

Lalisa opened the doors to her office and plopped down in the chair, sighing loudly. A knock came from the door, grabbing her attention. Lalisa sat up,
"Come in!" she shouted. Jennie entered the room with that same devilish smirk on her face, Lalisa facepalmed herself and looked at Jennie.
"What."
"I'm here for an interview."
"You're not hired, get out.". 

Jennie rolled her eyes with sass and walked over to Lalisa, sitting on her lap,
"Get off."
"No."
Jennie wrapped her arms around Lalisa tightly, not letting go.
"Not until you hire me."
"We have to do the INTERVIEW first, that's why you're here."
"Whatever, I heard you needed an assistant?"
"No, I don't-"

"-Yes, you do." Jennie cut her off, Lalisa's jaw dropped and Jennie giggled, she closed Lalisa's mouth, still smiling.
"Let's start now." Jennie smiled, sitting opposite of Lalisa.

***************

"You're hired, get out now," Lalisa said, avoiding eye contact with Jennie.

***************

Every day of Lalisa's work, Jennie would constantly pester her into doing something, like a date or to kiss her. Lalisa thought this was all on purpose, just to annoy her. So one day, she gave in to her annoyingness.
"Will you-"
"Fine, only if you stop."

Jennie looked shocked at her answer, but why did she only answer now?
"Alright then...Uhm..." Jennie was at a loss of words at the moment, not knowing what to say.
"Meet me in front of here at six, alright?" Jennie said, Lalisa nodded and left out the front door. She couldn't believe what she'd just said. Why did she even agree to this?

Lalisa walked to the front of the company a few hours later and checked her watch,
"4:55 pm..." she muttered, looking around, a figure came running towards her. Jennie.
"Sorry- that I'm late..." she panted, smiling at Lalisa. Unconsciously, Lalisa smiled at her silliness as Jennie's eyes expanded at her reaction. Jennie took ahold of Lalisa's hand and led her to somewhere.
"Where are we going?" Lalisa asked her, Jennie only looked at her and didn't respond. They walked and walked, Lalisa's legs started to ache sorely. 

********************

Jennie covered Lalisa's eyes once they'd got to the destination.
"Jennie-"
"Shush."
Lalisa rolled her eyes internally then proceeded to follow Jennie blindly. Once Jennie uncovered her eyes, Lalisa was left in shock, it was elegant and everything she'd ever loved.
"Do you like it?" Jennie asked nervously.
"I love it!" Lalisa squealed, the older smiled at her response and watched as she ran around the structure.
"It's amazing! How did you know I like this?"
"I got some help from your friend who goes by the name 'BamBam' or something.".