eight

"We found her."

My heartbeat increased, finally. My Lalisa was finally coming back to me. I smiled unconsciously at Jisoo when she said that. My body shook in excitement.

"Really?!" I squealed, Jisoo looked confused but laughed.

"The signal came in last night, actually.".

My voice went away, last night? Isn't that when we talked? She'd finally listened to me for once since she'd never really. I shook my head then looked at Jisoo.

"What?"

"You spaced out."

"I have to go somewhere, keep me updated please." I bowed then left towards a door about my height and dressed in gold with ambers.

I opened the door and took a deep breath, inhaling all the dust. I coughed slightly then closed the door. I walked up to a bookcase which leads up to the ceiling. I started to climb the ladder, a familiar aura shifted by. I looked back in shock, I saw her again. She looked more upset than usual. I got up to the first bookshelf level and sat next to her. "What's wrong?" I'd asked, Lalisa just looked down. 'Lisa' I thought, my expression softening.

3rd Person:

"When..."

"What?"

Jennie looked at Lalisa, confused.

"When will you find me? It's only gotten worse.."

Jennie kept staring at Lalisa, coveting a response to come out of her. Silence took over the room for about ten minutes before Lalisa sighed, looking deeply into the older's eyes. She shifted closer so that they were now inches apart.

"Jennie..." Lalisa started, catching Jennie's attention.

"The signal's gotten stronger by now, I suppose," she said after pausing for a while. The other's eyes widened in ecstasy and shock.

"How do you know?..."

"I have my ways, Jennie." Lalisa smiled.

"Lalisa-"

"-Lisa."

"LISA, don't worry, we're coming for you now. Stay where you are okay?"

Lisa nodded her head and slowly faded away. Jennie ran towards the throne room where Rosie and Jisoo were talking. Jennie burst through the door and sat next to Rose, panting heavily.

"We need to find her, now."

"But we don't-"

"NOW."

Both girls left in a hurry and Jennie could only daze off. Someone tapped her shoulder, startling her.

"Let's go.".

Jennie got off her seat excitedly and walked behind the person in the front who guided them. He halted in front of a silver gate. After a few attempts of trying to open it, the gate swung open widely. Jennie, Rosie, Jisoo and all the other men and women behind them slowly walked in, trying not to make another noise after the gate incident.

The hallway was decked with heaven-like accessories. Just like what Lalisa likes. Jennie scoffed and stopped at a door which looked like a cell. Someone screamed from inside and she assumed it was Lalisa due to her high-pitched voice.

"JENNIE!" the voice cried, it sounded like instant horror and so Jennie broke into the room, standing in front of Lalisa, battered and bruised. Next to her stood him

"Kim Jongin, how unpleasant to see you again," Jennie spoke, catching his attention. Jongin only smirked at her reaction. The guards flooded in and Jennie grabbed Lalisa, carrying her outside. She laid her on the ground, tears in her eyes.

"Jennie?" Lisa whimpered, Jennie held Lisa's head and smiled through her tears.

"Jennie, I missed you." Lisa cried, pulling the elder into a tight embrace. They hugged like it was the end of the world. They broke the hug as the guards stormed out of the 'palace', frightened. Jennie panicked and took Lalisa in her arms bridal style. Running with them.

"Pull out your wings Jennie!" Lalisa screamed, Jennie didn't make any eye contact with her, she shook her head.

"I CAN'T!" she screamed back, Lisa looked back to find that Jongin was chasing them with a few men. 

<>Time Skip<>

Jennie panted and laid Lisa down on the soft grass, smiling. She stood up and walked somewhere not too far and grabbed a red bag. Lisa looked at her in confusion and her eyes widened at the stuff inside.

"Jennie..." she groaned. Jennie smiled again and pulled out some bandages and rubbing alcohol. She poured a few drops onto a cotton ball and put it on one of Lalisa's cuts. Lalisa hissed and held Jennie's hand, trying to swat it away. Lisa shut her eyes tightly at the pain of the bandages holding her cuts tightly.

"It hurts, stop that!" Lisa shouted, Jennie pulled away, holding her chest where her heart is and pulled a shocked expression, making Lalisa giggle at her.

"That hurt." she mocked playfully, both of them laughed and laid down next to each other on the ground, staring at the moonlight.

"Did you take a bath yet?" Jennie asked, looking at Lalisa.

"Nope. I just want out of these clothes.". Jennie smiled then stared back at the bright, grey light, slowly drifting off to sleep.

<Next Morning<

The light hit Jennie's pale skin as she groaned, a close giggle sounded through her ears. She looked up and saw Lalisa, standing there. She stood up and walked towards Lisa. She got closer and closer and Lisa's face grew more serious and panicked the closer she got.

"Jennie-" 

"Shush. I didn't get to say hello to you properly yesterday." Jennie smirked, making Lisa more frightened. Her arms slowly snaked around Lisa's small waist and held her close. Their faces now a few inches apart. Jennie slowly let go and started to tickle Lisa, she burst out into immediate laughter. ( ya'll think I'd do that >:( )

Jennie pulled away and smiled at Lisa who was now in tears, she hugged her tightly, still smiling. Jennie looked at the dress Lisa was wearing, it was beautiful but something was missing from it. I walked into the gazebo and took something off a velvety red pillow, holding it in my arms. I walked again up to Lisa and placed it on her head,

"Perfect." I smiled. Lisa just looked at me in shock,

"You had this?"

"Why would I not?". 

Lalisa just stared at me with her big, doe eyes, I kept smiling hoping that she'd appreciate it. She got on her tip-toes and looked me in the eye.

"Jennie?"

"Yeah?"

"Hm...", she leaned closer and kissed me on the cheek. My cheeks flushed with red. It wasn't even our first night together and this had happened. I heard someone behind us gasp and squeal. We both turned around in unison and stared at......

"Oh my god-".

974 words (: