twelve

"I-", Lisa choked on her words, Jennie laughed quietly at her, still keeping her eyes on the other's beauty.
"I do..." she whispered, hugging Jennie tightly, digging her face in the crook of her neck. Both of them cried like Jennie did the day of the accident, but less. Jennie broke the hug and cupped Lalisa's cheeks, wiping the tears off with her thumb.
"But why?" Jennie laughed shortly, her eyes stinging. Lalisa looked back up at her, smiling.
"I don't know, maybe because I couldn't hold it in anymore?" Lalisa mocked playfully. Jennie giggled and kissed Lisa on the lips.

Lalisa broke the kiss and looked at Jennie,
"But, if we are official, we have to keep it a secret. You know the consequences, right?" Jennie whispered, Lisa nodded and hugged her once more.
"I love you..." they whispered together, smiling at each other. The doors flung open, revealing Jisoo and Chaeyoung, shocked.
"WHAT THE FU-" Jisoo shouted, Lisa ran to her and kept her mouth shut. 
"Shut up! Don't tell anyone, please!" Lisa pleaded, Jisoo nodded and so did Rosie.

"Erm, sorry for yesterday, Jisoo," Jennie said, back hugging Lalisa
"I guess it's fine.." she grumbled, making Rosie laugh.
Lalisa got out of Jennie's grip and went outside the palace, her bright wings illuminating in the sun. She sighed and stared at the atmosphere in front of her, lost in it. Ruffles came from behind her, not catching the young god's attention.
"Excuse me?..." the voice said, getting closer to Lalisa. Lalisa looked back and stood up in front of the woman.
"Are you looking for anyone?" Lisa asked, raising an eyebrow,
"Actually, yes. I'm looking for...", the woman shuffled her papers and gasped while holding a specific one.
"Ah right, I'm looking for Myung-Dae, do you know where I can find him?" the woman asked.
"Yes, but I need you to follow me.", Lalisa signalled for the woman to come over, they walked into an office full of books and a desk.
"Sit."

She sat down in the chair, facing Lisa. Her face looked anxious but also mischevious.
"Alright," Lisa huffed, the woman looked at her confused.
"Pass me the papers," Lisa commanded, the woman seemed reluctant at first but slid them over to him. Lisa scanned the papers while the small woman fiddled with her fingers under the desk.
"It says you're from, Earth?", Lisa's eyes went wide in shock. The woman slowly nodded.
"Alright, how'd you get up here then?". The woman's breathing went slow, slow and deep.
"U-Uhm... I was chosen, I guess. We were in science class and then-"
"I understand."
"So your name is Eun-Jung, am I right?" Lisa asked, looking the teenager in the eye.
"Y-Yeah..." she stuttered, Lalisa smiled at her and continued to search the papers.

She placed one paper in front of her, Lalisa's happy face now incredibly solemn. 
"What is this?" Lalisa asked coldly. Eun-Jung shivered at her tone. The small girl looked at the paper, not shocked, but scared. Lalisa sighed and massaged her temples,
"Eun-Jung."
"Yes?.."
"I'm not that stupid.", Eun-Jung's eyes widened at her comment,
"P-Pardon...me?..."
"I know, don't hide it from me.
I know that you were only here to-"
 You know what? Forget it." Lalisa said. Eun-Jung sighed in relief. 
"There are going to be major consequences you know?"
"N-No."
"Did I tell you to speak?", Eun-Jung shook her head, her chestnut eyes filling with tears.

Lalisa sighed again,
"I didn't mean to scare you, Eun-Jung. I'm just confused, you're pure. Why would you do it?"
"Explain." Lisa said, Eun-Jung took a deep breath and started.

******************

Lalisa looked deep in thought after her explanation.
"You're free to go, but you're on a warning. If you get another one, you're going to hell. Got it?". The teenager smiled and nodded her head, leaving the papers and the room. Once she got out, she sighed and a tear ran down her face. (Lalisa was only 19 at the time)

***************

Eun-Jung's head felt light at the feeling of being back on earth. Her best friends surrounding her.
"So? Did you get him?" one of them asked, she shook her head and the girl frowned, the others looked at her in confusion.
"You look scared, tell us what happened." another said, Eun-Jung looked at her.
"Remember her?"
"Who?"
"Lalisa Manoban?"
The girls gasped at the mention of her name.