thirteen

Jisoo's POV:

"Do you think we should tell her?" I suggested to Jennie, Rosie and Mina then they all stared at each other, communicating somehow.
"Talk!" I shouted, startling them. Jennie rolled her eyes and Rosie and Mina just stood there.
"Jennie, don't make 'eomma' mad." Mina tantalised, making Rosie beam. I clenched my teeth and gazed at the one in the centre, sighing.

"Solemnly, she ought to comprehend."
"It was unfamiliarly ominous when I landed on earth," Jennie spoke,
"In the past?"
"Well...I guess you could assume that."
"After me and Lalisa's death, everything went wrong in the castle," she appended, I elevated an eyebrow at her and simply just stared.

(is this tripping you out?)

**************** In The REAL story*********************

"Lalisa! Come downstairs at once!" someone commanded from below, startling the young girl as she sat on the windowsill. 
"Coming!" she shouted back, plunging off the ledge and hurrying downstairs. A middle-aged lady stood next to her mother with a big grin, hiding something or someone behind her.
"Oh, hello.." Lalisa bowed to the woman and turned to her mother with a type of 'what the hell did you just do' look, hoping she'd take the hint.

Her mother nodded her head and recapitulated,
"I've settled that since you're twelve and don't have friends, I'd bring you one!" her mother exclaimed, leaving the poor, royal girl agitated. A boy who seemed older than Lalisa emerged from behind his mother's back, staring at Lalisa with a blank face. Lalisa smiled weakly and bowed at the boy as he bowed after her.
"Lalisa you can go outside with him and get along, okay?" her mother said, I stared at her and later nodded, leaving out the door with him behind.

The breeze hit little Lalisa's face as she sniffed a flower in the garden, the boy still staring at her.
"You can leave, you know. I don't mind," she said, the boy shook his head and sat next to her, making her startled.
"Sorry if I scared you," he whispered, smiling shortly to her, she smiled back and continued to look at the flowers.
"So, what's your name?" the boy asked Lalisa, facing her completely. Lalisa didn't look at him to release awkwardness so she just kept staring at the horizon and the setting sun.
"Lalisa, what about you?"
"Akara."

The air was cold and bitter until someone shouted from behind.
"Lalisa!" the person said, I looked behind me and smiled. I ran up to her, hugging her tightly.
"Malee!" Lalisa responded, still holding the girl in her arms. They broke the hug and Malee turned to face Akara.
"Who's that?" she asked, pointing at him, Akara's face was cold and blank, staring at Lalisa.
"Oh, he's Akara, my-"
"Your friend?"
"I guess.." Lalisa said awkwardly, looking at her feet.

"Akara let's go!" shouted his mother, he smiled at Lalisa before leaving, she instantly felt her cheeks heating up at his smile.
"Oo-"
"Shut up," Lalisa said suddenly, covering Malee's mouth.
"Come on, up the tree." Malee pointed. Ever since they'd become friends, the two girls always sat in one of the tallest trees in the garden, talking for hours until they'd have to leave. Lalisa gave Malee a boost up the branch before she sat on it. The highest branch on the highest tree. A carriage pulled up in front of Lalisa's palace gates, revealing a tall woman walking next to two children.

Lalisa huffed and turned towards Malee.
"Probably one of my stupid set up friends.."
"Your mother-"
"Shut up." Lalisa interrupted, Malee grinned at her widely while side-eyeing the girl around Lalisa's age with long, brown hair enter the gates.
"Look at her, she's pretty," Malee whispered, pointing at the girl, Lalisa looked at her with a wide mouth.
"It's rude to stare." Lalisa huffed again, not wanting to look at her. The building beside the castle was a guest building, only for the richest and the relatives. The street lamps lit up as the sky got darker. Malee rested her head against a close branch and sighed, closing her eyes.
"I'm going home now, bye Lali!" she said, climbing off the tree and running off.

Lalisa sighed and looked at the stars,
"Hey." someone spoke behind her, alarming Lalisa. Lalisa peered behind her and noticed the same girl at the gate in the afternoon was at the window, staring at her.
"Hi.," Lalisa whispered, she was ordinarily apprehensive around people she wasn't particularly close with, so she continuously kept a thick 'friend group'.
"Why are you so quiet?" the adolescent mistress simpered, still gazing at Lalisa. Lalisa just shrugged her shoulders, dodging talking.

"What's your name?" the mistress asked, the princess looked at her and smiled weakly.
"Lalisa Manoban.", the brown-haired girl nodded and left,
"Wait!" Lalisa called out.
"Jennie Kim." the girl smiled and then left Lalisa, alone in the tree surrounded by darkness.

We'll meet again, I hope. Jennie Kim. Lalisa smiled to herself.