seventeen

**************

Jennie walked down the deserted hallways in search of the woman who she hadn't seen in ages.
She slid open the glass door leading to a library where she was seated.
"Chaeyoung?" Jennie asked, Rosie's head turned to her, flashed with a smile. Rosie got out of her seat and engulfed Jennie into a hug.
"Jennie!" Chaeyoung squealed, trapping Jennie in her embrace.
"You can let go now..." Jennie said, almost turning into a whisper.

"Right, sorry," Chaeyoung said awkwardly, breaking the hug.
"How's Lisa?" Chaeng asked her, Jennie arched an eyebrow and then her eyes widened in shock.
"I forgot to check on her!" she said, running out of the library. Chaeyoung facepalmed and sat back down in her seat, continuing to study.
"Do you think she saw me?" a small voice next to Chaeyoung whispered. Rosie looked at them and smiled sweetly.
"Nope, Jennie's a bit blind now. Don't worry, Jisoo." Rosie replied, holding Jisoo's hand.

**************

Jennie walked down the halls, scanning for a particular someone.
"You," Jennie said, pointing at the person. She turned around and smiled, approaching Jennie.
"Good afternoo-"
"Cut the shit."
"Whatever do you mean?"
"You know what I mean."
Annabelle smirked and crossed her arms, staring at Jennie.

Footsteps erupted down the hall,
"Annabelle! You're supposed to be helping your siblings!" a woman shouted, Annabelle then looked at her, unaffected.
"Alright, mother."
Annabelle took one last glance at Jennie before smirking again.
"Tonight at nine in the garden." she mouthed. Jennie nodded and left to the throne room.

She plopped down on her throne and sighed, 'What do I do now?' she thought. An idea popped in her head and she smiled, getting out of her throne and out of the gates of hell, up to heaven.

**************

Lalisa sat down at her desk, still sorting out the paperwork until a knock was heard coming from her door.
"Come in," she said, still keeping her eyes on the papers. Footsteps came closer to her and she felt someone staring at her. She lifted her head to meet Jennie's gaze. Lalisa smiled and went to go hug Jennie.
"Did you miss me?" Jennie asked, kissing Lalisa on the cheek. Lisa smiled and nodded, kissing Jennie again.

A small shutter came from outside of the door making Lalisa turn her head towards it.
"What's wrong, Lali?" Jennie asked, caressing Lisa's cheek. Lisa looked at Jennie, worried.
"I heard something outside."
Jennie chuckled and hugged Lisa again, resting her head on Lisa's shoulder.
"I'm sure it's nothing, don't worry love."
Lisa's cheeks were taken over by a deep red, covering every inch of it.

************

Jennie walked out of Lisa's office and walked down to hell and into the castle gardens. The bell rang for nine in the night and Jennie was going to see Annabelle.

Jennie slid open the glass doors leading to the garden and saw the silhouette of the princess staring at her.
"Didn't think you'd come," Jennie spoke confidently.
"Well, I did."
"What did you want to talk about?" Annabelle started, Jennie raised an eyebrow.
"You looked like you needed to say something important to me when we spoke earlier."
Jennie's face went stern as if it wasn't already.

"You're not fooling anyone with your acting skills," Jennie whispered, her piercing eyes shooting daggers into the innocent ones that Annabelle unfortunately owned.
"Oh my, whatever do you mean?" Annabelle teased, grinning. Jennie growled slightly and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I know your little plan, Anna."
Annabelle smirked at this and leaned closer.
"Are you afraid?" Anna asked her, still grinning.
"Not one bit. You don't affect me."
"But it'll affect your lover, for all I know."
"What are you planning to do Son Chaeyoung." Jennie finished, grabbing Annabelle's collar and holding her up in the air.

Chaeyoung still wore that cheeky grin she always had and pulled out a camera, Jennie snatched it away and threw 'Annabelle' to the ground. She scrolled through the pictures of her and Lalisa, even in the office and Lisa's bedroom.
"How did you get these..." Jennie muttered, staring right at Chaeyoung.
"I have my ways," Chaeyoung smirked, standing up and cupping Jennie's right cheek.
"Jennie. Do you not remember me?" Chaeyoung asked with an unreadable look.

FLASHBACK (chapter 9 I think)

Jennie's POV:

After the voting, someone had grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere.
"Who the hell are you?" I snapped, releasing her grip on my hand. She looked at me, her face was beautiful, catching my attention.
"Kim Jennie, I know you, but I don't think you know me."

THIRD PERSON

"Duh, everyone knows me." Jennie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. The woman looked at her unamused.

She held out her hand to Jennie and she reluctantly shook it,
"My name's Son Chaeyoung, the daughter of the far-away king and queen." she smiled. Jennie looked at her uneasily as Chaeyoung pulled her closer.
"Jennie, can you do me a favour?"
"Sure. I guess.."
"Close your eyes."
Jennie closed her eyes and felt Chaeyoung moving, and then something else.

Chaeyoung crashed her lips onto Jennie's, pulling her closer.
Something so captivating made Jennie continue, it was bitter but sweet. Chaeyoung broke the contact and smiled at Jennie, wiping her lips. Chaeyoung smirked and gave off an evil vibe to Jennie but she didn't care. Jennie felt numb after what had happened.
"Drink this," Chaeyoung said, holding up a green bottle of liquid.
"It'll help with the side effects."
Jennie took the bottle and gulped it down in one second.

Jennie's eyes flashed a deep grey as she fell limp on the ground, Chaeyoung caught her and smirked.
"Perfect," Chaeyoung whispered.
Chaeyoung cleared her throat and began controlling Jennie's body, like a possession.
"Jennie-" she said, being 'cut off' by 'Jennie' pressing her against the wall. Chaeyoung saw the figure of Lisa by the wall, staring at them, worried, with her peripheral vision.
"-Shush darling, and enjoy this."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Son of a bitch." Jennie cursed under her breath.
Chaeyoung pressed her index finger onto Jennie's lips and shushed her.
"A royal shouldn't be cursing," Chaeyoung smirked, Jennie looked at Chaeyoung, unamused.
"Anyways, I'll be on my way," Chaeyoung said before Jennie got the chance to say something.
"Don't show those pictures to anyone." Jennie snarled, glaring at Annabelle. Annabelle smirked and shook her head.
"No can do."

Jennie's eyes widened at what Chaeyoung said, frozen in her spot.
"Well, bye princess!" Chaeyoung said in her annoying high-pitched voice.
"Bitch.." Jennie murmured, looking down.

*****************

the next morning

"LALISA!" a familiar voice shouted from heaven's throne room.
"COMING!" Lalisa shouted back, she made her way towards the said room and sat down, meeting the gazes of Rosie and Jisoo both looking worried.
"What happened?"
Rosie sighed and shoved something towards Lalisa. Lalisa took it, a paper with a big, bold font reading 'EXECUTION ANNOUNCEMENT

"What's this for?"
Jisoo sighed and looked down.
"Lalisa, someone leaked those photos of you and Jennie." Jisoo started, gulping.
Lalisa's eyes widened and she looked at the women in front of her.

"You're being executed next week."