twenty

The darkness surrounded her as she took her last sharp breaths, running away from the dark that eventually engulfed her, trapping her in its embrace. She screamed. Nobody heard her. She cried until her face went pale. Her cries were left unheard. She shivered from the gust of wind that hit her at a godly pace, pushing her onto the ground. Nobody cared about her groans. She was left on the ground in pain. Yet nobody noticed it. She felt lonely. Like everybody she once had was an illusion. Like she was going crazy. But she wasn't. She was dead. And nobody grieved for her. Only one person seemed to be affected. Kim Jennie.

--

The painful screams hit her throat, making her gag and wince from the action. Her slender arms wrapped around her body and her head hidden in her knees. She didn't want this. She wanted to be back up there, with her friends, and the person she loved the most. But she couldn't. She couldn't fight the feeling. It overgrew her. She would soon give up and leave everything behind that she always wished for. Was this karma? she'd thought, over and over until her brain rotted. She stood up but her knees failed her. She screamed in pain and unpleasant shock as she fell to the ground, her bony hands slapping them.

Her mind wandered through many of her thoughts. Useless and helpful. Smart and stupid. But she found no answer for her suffering. Until something popped up. A beautiful brunette with a cheeky grin, seated in front of her and holding her hands, her cheeks flushed with red as she stared at the pale woman. She'd found her answer. 

Kim Jennie was the reason for her suffering.

The reason she had pain.

The reason she'd given up the most important role of her life.

A role model.

An angel.

Someone everybody looked up to.

The purest person people knew.

Had fallen in love with Satan.

She wanted to let go so badly.

But she just couldn't.

The strings to her heart clenched as she hissed in pain.

She loved Kim Jennie.

And she wasn't willing to let go.

Even if it meant death.

Where she was currently stuck between.

Life or death.

She didn't know what she would choose.

The negative thoughts and endless comments which constantly put her down would be gone if she was taken out from the world for the second time. But completely.

She knew Jennie needed her, and she wasn't going to let go. She didn't want to be seen as weak and naive, drowned by love. But this was something else.

She may have loved Jennie. Loved her with her entire life.

But, she was the one thing that completed her. The missing piece that she was destined to find. Never in her deepest dreams had she imagined it would be the most ruthless and evil person to exist, a person who killed others for joy but still protected her like she was the last precious thing on earth.

She'd fallen in love with her, and that was an unforgettable sin which cost her her own life. 

She betrayed the laws for her love. For her safety and trust.

Her wings which were once white,

Filtered into a deep, sonorous black, ripped and torn which shone out of her back, where her pure ones once were.

She didn't care.

She loved it.

She loved the pain. 

She thought she deserved it.

Her chest was hollow.

Filled with sadness which could never be repaired.

But only one thing was on her mind.

Kim Jennie.

Kim Jennie, the one who swore to protect her, the one who she shared her secrets and love with, the one who trusted her the most and the one who'd she'd vow to never let go.

She loved her.

And she wouldn't let go even if it was the last thing she'd do.

--

The black room flickered on and off, startling the young woman who sat on the floor in agony. An unbearable pain hit her as she fell to the ground, her delicate head hitting the hard metal of the wall and her stomach aching in pain. A low chuckle echoed around her, replaying in her mind, scarring her. Footsteps came closer to her and she held her head low and clutched her stomach which received a heel kicking it, her breath hitched desperately as she gasped for air, the initial shock ruining her.

Her big, doe eyes welled up with tears which she'd been the cause of, a small sob escaped her lips as the foot found her face and kicked it. A warm liquid ran down her lips, making her heart stop. The 'thing' crouched down to her level and stared at her tear-stained face and chuckled. She stood up and so did it, the thing walking towards her until her beaten body hit the wall, he grabbed her chin, making her look up at him. Her face red and her eyes swollen as her tears streamed down her innocent face, blood trickling from her nose down to her chin and purple and yellow bruises littering her puffy cheeks.

"I never thought you'd be here, my queen." a deep voice said, disturbing the youthful queen. He chuckled once more, staring at her face which still shone even if it was beaten up and bloody.
"Who are you.." Lalisa whispered, almost barely audible, he caught on and continued to stare at her. He rambled in his pocket, taking out a flashlight and shining it on his face. Her eyes grew wide with fear as she squirmed under his hold, attempting to escape, but miserably failed due to her lack of strength.

"Let me go Jongin.," she whispered, pushing his chest and swooning her head low.
"And tell me why I would do that?" he smirked. She looked at him, her lips slightly parted and her eyes filled with sadness, guilt and fright which he adored and took a second to admire.
"I'll do anything! Just let me go back!" she screamed, her voice finding it's way back to her throat as he was instantly gushed to the ground and escaping her from his hold. He smirked again and stared at her, Lalisa's breath hitching constantly and her chest rising up and down at a quick velocity.

"Anything?" he asked, still staring at her, loving the sight he was seeing. Her mouth opened but nothing came out as she just nodded sadly, her head swinging low again, not making contact with him. Jongin stood up and walked towards her, pushing her up against the wall and holding her waist with his left hand and her chin with the other, smirking wider.

"That was the worst decision you've ever made, Lalisa."

--

How was this chapter? :>