𝟎:𝟒𝟕

As soon as I got home I went upstairs to get dressed.
Overall I think I looked good asf ..

^The Fit

^The Fit

I waited like 30 minutes and then Dej , Hakeem & Millie pulled up outside. I grabbed my stuff and went in the car.

"Gah Damnn! If I wasn't gay.. I'd hit that." Hakeem said as I got in the car.
I laughed and shook my head. "You goofy as hell"

Dej put the car in drive and drove off. When we pulled up it was packed asf. I love parties with people I know.. but since this only my second week at this school? I don't know how to feel..

We all walked in and Dej starting dancing right away. I busted out laughing cause she looked crazy asf. "Come on Milann! Come dance with me!"

"Girl uhn uhn. I can't dance."
"You got ass ?"
I laughed , "I mean it's something back there"
"Then you can dance. Shake that shit bitch"
I shrugged and did just that. My shit little but I wasnt moving it like it was fat asf lmao.

We was having a good ass time fr. I want worried bout nothing... that's how I liked it.

"Come on let's go get a drink" Dej said while grabbing my hand.

We drunk... a lot
And I mean... a lot .

And when I drink ? I act wild asab. I can't hold my liquor for shit..

An hour passed and I was acting up. Literally..
Meech seen me & came over to me and grabbed me by my arm.
"Yo chill !" I said
"You telling me to chill?! Yo drunk ass over here making a fool of yo damn Self Milan!"
"She's having fun Meech. She don't need you acting like her daddy." Dej said while butting in.
"Dej shut the fuck up talking to me. I don't need yo input on shit. You supposed to be her friend and you let her get this drunk?"
"She's . Having . FUN! She deserves it."
He smacked his lips at Dej and made a stank face.
"Milan. Come on. Get ya shit let's go."
"Nooo! Meech come onnn!"
"Get ya shit Milan!" I groaned and grabbed my purse. He was still holding my arm and we walked out to his car & he helped me get in.
"You're such a party pooper. How you gon leave ya own p-party ?"
"I'm making sure you get home safe."
"I don't wanna go home."
"Well you not staying here."
I licked my lips and looked him up & down. Still drunk asf ..
"I wanna stay with you Meech..please"
"Why you looking at me like that?"
"Cause.. you look good.."
"Nah. You going home."
"Then stay with me..my dad's gone for the weekend. It'll just be me and you.."
"Milan.. I'll stay with you to make sure you aight."
"You sure that's the only reason you wanna stay with me?" I took my hand and slide it up and down his leg.

"Fuck is you doing ?"
"Don't act like you don't want to..cause I know you do."
"You're drunk as fuck right now."
"And? That shouldn't s-stop shit"
"Milan I'm not having sex with you while you're drunk. Fuck do I look like?"
I rolled my eyes. "All I wanted to do was have a good night and you ruined that. Thank you s-soooo muchhh Demetri !"
"You're not sober enough to understand that I'm only looking out for you."
"I don't need you to look out for me. Dej had me covered."
"You think she gave a fuck if you were okay or not ? Damn shordy. You're more gullible than I thought you were."
"Yeah whatever."

We pulled up to my place and he came to my side of the car and helped me get out & then we walked inside. He took me upstairs and put me i my bed and put the covers over me.
"Meech?"
"Wassup?"
"Can you help me take my shirt off?"
He smacked his lips , "you not capable of that?"
"Please.."
He just sat there "What? You scared of titties or sum?"
"Nah."
"Then whats the problem?"
"Nothin.." he pulled my shirt up then threw in to the side on the chair. I could see him tryna look away to not make shit awakened I guess.
"Thank you.."
"Yea.. fashoo."
I decided to not be a lil bitch and I pulled his face closer to mine and starting kissing him. He stop after a while and pulled his face away
"Milan.. you're drunk yo. Chill..."
I smacked my lips , "I would've done this even if I wasn't drunk Demetri.."

He smirked and leaned back in to kiss me. I didn't want no babies no time soon so ALL we did was kiss...

He ended up leaving when I fell asleep.
I really thought he was mean asf .. But he really got a soft spot for me..

Any nigga would've loved to take advantage of me while I was drunk but he didn't.. he made sure I got home safe and only did things he knew I'd be comfortable with if I was sober..

They don't make em like him no more..