Flu

"Dada can we get a puppy too?" Jungkook asked as they arrived home from Jimin and Taehyung's house. "Didn't I say you have to ask Namjoon that question?" Jin asked softly.

"Yeah, but Daddy might say no." Jungkook murmured. "And what makes you think I was going to say yes?" Jin asked and Jungkook's bottom lips began to quiver.

"Huh?" He breathed out, his eyes welling with tears. "Oh, oh no baby don't cry." Jin held Jungkook in his arms as the boy began to cry. "I want a puppy~" He cried. "We can't get one anyway, Namjoon's allergic to anything with fur on it." Jin said.

"But I wan!" Jungkook cried. "Shhhh, I know, sweetie. "What about a hairless cat?" Jungkook asked and Jin laughed. "No, Jungkook." Jin said and Jungkook cried more. "Whatever, they're ugly anyway." He cried in Jin's shoulder making Jin laugh.

Namjoon walked into the living room, sighing as he rubbed his head. "Why's he crying?" He asked quietly. "Oh my gosh, I forgot you were asleep. Did he wake you up? I'm sorry." Jin said. "No, it's fine. Why's he crying?" Namjoon asked.

"I want a puppy too!" Jungkook rose his voice. "Don't yell, baby." Jin said. "What did I say about pets, Bunny? Hmm?" Namjoon asked. Jin wiped the little one's tears away, more proceeding to fall.

"B-But-" "No pets." Namjoon said and Jungkook broke down even more. "Shhhh, you're gonna be okay." Jin kissed his forehead. "He's tired. I think he just needs a nap." Jin whispered to Namjoon who nodded.

Jin carried the little upstairs to their bedroom, rubbing small patterns on his back. "Shhh, I know you're sad. It's gonna be okay, baby." Jin whispered as Jungkook cried. He laid the little down in their bed and gave him his pacifier.

"N-No, Dada!" Jungkook murmured, making grabby hands for Jin. "You want me to take a nap with you too?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded. Jin got in bed beside him and pulled the covers over them, Jin wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

Jin turned on the tv since he wasn't too tired and didn't feel like sleeping. Jungkook drifted to sleep as his cries subsided. Jin smiled softly and kissed his cheek.

Soon enough, Jin found his eyes getting heavier and drifted to sleep himself. Namjoon was doing a little work in his office, despite not feeling well.

He got up to take a break and went upstairs to check on Jin and Jungkook. He opened the bedroom door and saw the two were asleep. He smiled softly at the cute sight and walked over to the bed.

He kneeled down beside it on Jin's side, stroking his hair gently. Jin slowly began to wake up. He blinked a few times before meeting eyes with Namjoon. "Hi Joonie, are you feeling better?" Jin asked. "No, not really." Namjoon shook his head.

"I was just coming in here to check on you two. It'd been a couple of hours and it was too quiet." Namjoon chuckled. "Is Jungkook okay?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah, he was just sleepy, that's all. He always gets fussy when he's sleepy." Jin said, looking down at the sleeping boy in his arms and smiled.

Jin slowly unwrapped his arms from around him and got up. Namjoon stood up and wrapped his arms around Jin. "I love you, and you do a really good job of taking care of Jungkook." Namjoon said.

"You do too." Jin murmured. Namjoon kissed his forehead gently. The two left the room and went into the kitchen. Namjoon was getting started on dinner while Jin was figuring out what to make for dessert.

"Should I make cupcakes? Or cookies?" Jin asked. "Jungkook would want cookies." Namjoon said and Jin hummed. Jin started on the cookies, stopping when his inner mom senses began tingling.

"I'll be back." Jin said and washed his hands off before going upstairs to check on Jungkook. When he entered their room, he could hear Jungkook's soft little cries.

Jin rushed over to him. "Awww, baby what's the matter?" Jin asked. He sat on the bed and set Jungkook on his lap. The little grasped Jin's sweater with his hands, resting his head against his chest.

"What's wrong, Bunny?" Jin asked. Jungkook sniffled softly as Jin rubbed small circles on his back. "Did you have a bad dream?" Jin asked and Jungkook shook his head. "Are you hungry?" Jin asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"Use your words, baby." Jin said. Jungkook kept quiet. "Are you just crying because you want to?" Jin chuckled. Jin stroked his hair gently then felt his forehead, which was ablaze.

"Oh my gosh, you're burning up!" Jin gasped. Jin got the thermometer and took Jungkook's temperature. It beeped after a few seconds. 102 degrees fahrenheit, it read.

"Do you feel sick?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded. "Does your head hurt?" Jin asked and the boy nodded. "Anything else?" Jin asked. The little pointed to his throat and whined softly.

"Your throat hurts?" Jin asked and he nodded. Jin noticed Jungkook was shaking a little so he must've had the chills as well. "I'm gonna go get you some medicine, okay? I'll be right back." Jin said and left the room.

He entered the kitchen where Namjoon was nearly done putting their food in plates. "Is Jungkook alright?" Namjoon asked. "No, he's sick." Jin said.

"Aww, I feel bad now. It's probably my fault he's sick." Namjoon said. He'd just recovered from getting sick so Jungkook must've caught whatever he had in the process.

"Where'd you put the medicine?" Jin asked. "In the cabinet in the pantry." Namjoon said. Jin walked in the party and opened the medicine cabinet where the cold/flu medicine was located.

He took it back upstairs along with a glass of water for Jungkook to take it with. He entered their bedroom where Jungkook was still crying. "Here, bun. It'll help you feel better." Jin handed him the pills and Jungkook took them, swallowing the water with them.

Jin picked him up, Jungkook sucking on his pacifier as he was carried downstairs. "Are you hungry? Do you feel well enough to eat something?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded.

Namjoon walked over and stroked Jungkook's cheek gently. "I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, Bunny. That's my fault." Namjoon said. "S'okay Daddy." Jungkook murmured through his pacifier and Namjoon smiled softly.

After dinner, they went to bed early, Jungkook fatigued because of he was sick. He laid in between Jin and Namjoon, both of their arms wrapped around him.

"Feel better, baby." Jin whispered and kissed his forehead.

....

Just a starter chapter but hey, welcome to the sequel 😛✌️