You're Okay

The next day, Namjoon couldn't visit Jungkook at the hospital because he had a mandatory meeting at work but Jin was going to visit him.

Jungkook woke up feeling a little dizzy and nauseas from the anesthetic he was given. He was just happy he was alive. He regretted doing that so much. He looked around and saw a two cards on the table with balloons and candy. One was from Jimin and Taehyung, the other from Hoseok and Yoongi.

Jungkook's doctor came in. "How are you feeling?" She asked quietly. "Dizzy." Jungkook said, closing his eyes. "That's normal, it'll wear off soon. Are you experiencing any pain?" She asked and Jungkook shook his head. "That's good." She said and gave Jungkook a quick checkup.

"Later on, you'll be taken to the psychiatric unit to take a few test and have an evaluation to see if you need to stay with them for a little bit, okay?" She said and Jungkook nodded.

"You're arms are gonna take a few weeks to heal so be very careful with them." She added and Jungkook hummed before she left. A nurse then entered with a tray of food.

"Here's your breakfast. Press the little red button beside your bed if you need anything." She said and Jungkook thanked her before she left. He ate a little bit of food and drank a little water before laying back down.

About a half hour later, the nurse came back and took the tray away. Jungkook didn't like it there. He felt so lonely but it was his fault he was there in the first place. He knew when he got home he had to talk to Jin and Namjoon about his grandfather. It was gonna be hard, but it would help their relationship a lot.

Jungkook was half asleep when he heard someone walk in. He opened his eyes and met gazes with Jin. It was enough to make the boy tear up. "J-Jin I'm s-sorry-" Jungkook struggled to get out.

"It's okay, baby." Jin smiled sadly. He walked over and knelt beside the bed, eye level with Jungkook now. He held his hand, interlacing their fingers together. "I love you, and I just really happy you're okay and alive." Jin said. "I regret this s-so much." Jungkook said. "I should've just told you two." Jungkook cried.

Jin caressed his face gently and wiped his tears. "It's okay, baby. You're okay." Jin spoke softly. "Tell us whenever you're ready." He said and Jungkook hummed. "Where's Namjoon?" Jungkook asked.

"He has a long meeting to be at today. He's probably gonna visit you later tonight or tomorrow." Jin said. Jungkook hummed and looked away.

"What're you thinking about, baby?" Jin asked. "I dunno, I just feel really bad for doing that. I treated you guys so disrespectfully." Jungkook said.

Jin leaned over a pressed a gentle kiss on his lips. "It's okay, baby. We know you didn't mean it. Everything's going to be alright." Jin reassured. Jungkook hummed and pulled Jin back down for a longer kiss.

"You promise?" Jungkook mumbled. "I promise." Jin said. Jungkook pouted a little. "I missed you guys, I'm sorry." Jungkook said. "Stop apologizing so much." Jin said. "I can't help it." Jungkook said.

"Do your arms hurt at all?" Jin asked. "Not really." Jungkook said. "That's good. I hope you get better soon." Jin said. "I have to take some evaluations later. I don't wanna stay here. I wanna go home with you guys." Jungkook pouted.

"I know baby but they wanna make sure that you're not gonna do something like that again." Jin said. "I won't." Jungkook said. "I know you won't." Jin said and smiled softly.

Jin stayed for about and hour to keep Jungkook some company before leaving.

...
Later on that evening, Jungkook was taken to the psychiatric unit of the hospital. He was led into an office for his evaluation, sitting in front of the desk of the psychiatrist.

He asked Jungkook a number of questions, Jungkook trying not to sound nervous at all as he answered them. It nearly an hour but soon, he was finished and just had to wait for his results.

He sat there, anxious as he fiddled with the long sleeves of his shirt. He came back into the room and sat behind the desk. "I have some good news for you." The doctor said and Jungkook looked up.

"You don't have to stay here, but if something like this does happen again, the minimum you'd have to stay here is four months. We do suggest you sign up for a therapy program but that's totally optional." He said and Jungkook thanked him.

A nurse led Jungkook back to his hospital room. When he entered, he sat back on his bed and sighed. "You can leave anytime tomorrow. Just notify us when you're ready to check out." She said and Jungkook nodded.

He watched a little bit of tv, keeping the lights off since its was close to his bedtime. He kept a small lamp on, checking the time and seeing it was about 8:00 p.m.

After thirty minutes of watching tv, of watching tv, Jungkook heard a knock on his door. "You have a visitor." He heard his nurse say. "Come in." Jungkook called and the door opened.

On walked Namjoon, Jungkook getting teary-eyed as he got up and walked over to him, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry." Jungkook breathed out. "No, don't be sorry, baby. I'm just so happy you're okay." Namjoon said and kissed his forehead gently.

"Sorry I couldn't come earlier, I had a mandatory meeting and couldn't reschedule it." Namjoon said as he continued to hug the younger. "It's okay." Jungkook murmured.

Visiting hours were almost over so Namjoon only had limited time with Jungkook. "Are you doing okay, are you hurting at all?" He asked and Jungkook shook his head. "I get to come home tomorrow." Jungkook said. "That's good. I missed you so much, baby boy." Namjoon said.

Jungkook looked up into his eyes, Namjoon smiling softly before pressing their lips together gently.

He spent a little more time with Jungkook before he had to leave for the night. "I have to go now, baby." Namjoon said and Jungkook looked up and pouted. "Nooo~" He whined softly and Namjoon chuckled a little.

"I'll be back to get you tomorrow." He said and Jungkook hopped up, waddling around the bed and over to Namjoon, giving him a hug. "Get some rest, baby." He said. "I love you." Jungkook said. "I love you too." Namjoon smiled to himself.