Fight

Jungkook had woken up before Jin and Namjoon, not in his headspace. He hadn't been for a few days now. He went downstairs and into the kitchen, eating a small bowl of cereal for breakfast.

After that, he went back upstairs and into his room, sitting in the gaming chair and slipping his headphones over his ear to begin his usual 13-hour gaming binge like he always did when he wasn't in littlespace.

Jin woke up, Namjoon's arms wrapped tightly around him. "Good morning,  baby." Namjoon whispered, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. "Hey, where's Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"I don't know, he might be in his room." Namjoon said. Jin hummed and looked into Namjoon's eyes, smiling faintly. "We haven't had alone time in a while to just talk. How have you been lately? I feel like I haven't asked in a while." Namjoon said.

"I'm fine, Joon, thanks for asking." Jin rested his head against his chest. "What about you?" Jin asked. "I've been okay. Work isn't as stressful as it was before." Namjoon said and Jin hummed.

"What time do you have to be there today?" Jin asked. "About an hour, I should get ready now." Namjoon said and Jin nodded, letting Namjoon go as he got up.

Jin got out of bed and stretched, hearing the shower turn in. He waited a few moments before quietly entered the bathroom and stripping from his clothes.

He opened the curtain, Namjoon jumping slightly. "Goodness, you startled me." The other laughed, allowing the warm water to fall on their bodies.

Jin looked into Namjoon's eyes suggestively, Namjoon giving him a look of warning. "Baby, I have to be to work in an hour." Namjoon said. "It can be quick, Namjoon. You'd only be a few minutes late." Trailed his fingers across Namjoon's chest.

The taller placed his hands in Jin's waist and pressed him against the cold shower wall, whimper escaping from the back of his throat before he pressed their lips together, Namjoon immediately dominating him.

His hands roamed from Jin's waist and traced down to his thighs, swiftly picking him up. Jin wrapped his legs around Namjoon's torso, both of the pulling away from the kiss for a breather.

"N-Namjoon?" Jin mumbled. "Shhh." Namjoon leaned forward and gently placed his lips against Jin neck, sucking ever so softly at his warm skin, driving him crazy.

Jungkook sat in his room, clueless that any of it was happening. Hell, if he did know he probably would've joined them by now.

...

After the two lover's steamy intimate moment in the shower, Namjoon got dressed and ready for work while Jin took a rest, laying down in their bed in his bathrobe, leg slightly jittery as he still attempted to come down from his high.

"I might be back a little late, we'll see. Namjoon said as he walked over to the bed, leaning down and kissing Jin's forehead.

After a few mire minutes, Jin arose from the bed and changed into some comfortable clothing for the day before exiting the room.

He peeked into Jungkook's room and immediately got angry. He wasn't gonna let him play video games all day. He needed to do something else, like go outside and get some fresh air or play a board game. Just...anything else besides video games.

He entered the room and stood beside Jungkook. "Jungkook?" He said but Jungkook's volume was up pretty high to drown out any noise. Jin grabbed the headphones and took them off.

"Hey-" "You can't play video games today." Jin said. "What? Why?" Jungkook frowned. "Because it's not good for you to be looking at a screen for thirteen hours and you've been doing it the past three days. That's not healthy. Me and you can go out somewhere or something, but I'm not allowing you to play video games all day." Jin says.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You can't tell me what to do." Jungkook said. "Jungkook, don't start getting disrespectful." Jin said. "I'm not, you just can tell me what to do." Jungkook kept his eyes on the computer screen.

Jin sighed with a frown before unplugging the computer. "What the hell?!" Jungkook stood up and yelled. "I said you're not playing video games all day." Jin said and snatched the controller from the younger's hand.

"I fucking hate you." Jungkook spat as he left the room. Jin ran his fingers through his hair and let out a shaky breath. He knew Jungkook would regret saying that and he was angry in the moment, but it hurt Jin a lot.

...

Later that day, Namjoon arrived home and could feel the air in the house was off and something must've happened. He saw Jungkook sitting in the couch in the living, a saddened look on his face.

He then found Jin in the sunroom, looking upset as well. "Hey, what's going on?" Namjoon asked. "Nothing." Jin breathed out. "Babe, clearly something happened." Namjoon sat beside Jin. "Jungkook and I got into a fight. I was just trying to help him because looking at a screen for that long isn't good for you and he just got mad. I thought if I let him cool off a little he's be fine but it hasn't gotten any better." Jin sighed, letting a few tears of frustration fall.

"I'll talk to Jungkook, alright? He can't be mad at you forever." Namjoon said.