Alone

The next week, Jungkook had been in littlespace, which worried Namjoon more than Jin. Jin was just happy because Jungkook was clingy with him while he was little, but Namjoon knew why.

When Jungkook is out of his headspace and something's wrong with him, that means little Jungkook is gonna be clingy. It worried Namjoon Jungkook was being this clingy because then that meant something really was wrong with Jungkook that he wasn't telling the two.

And Jungkook wasn't normally in littlespace for a week straight. Jin wasn't thinking much of it thought. He was just happy Jungkook was talking to him or letting him show affection to him.

Jin did end up calling Jimin to ask about Jungkook's past but Jimin said that was something he wasn't allowed to say and they'd have to ask Jungkook. Only problem with that was Jungkook was being so stubborn about telling them.

Right now, Jungkook was in littlespace and was taking a nap. Jin finally got a chance to leave him alone since he'd been following him around all day. Jin sat in the living room and sighed. "I don't think Jungkook is okay." Namjoon said.

"I don't think so either." Jin said. Jungkook shifted in his sleep, another memory coming to mind.

"Just go to sleep and quit being a baby, Jungkook." Jungkook's cousin snapped. They were at their grandparents house, visiting for the holidays. Jungkook was 8 at the time.

"But I'm afraid." Jungkook murmured. "I don't care. Quit bothering me." His cousin said and switched the lights off. Jungkook laying there in his sleeping bag, the room quiet.

After thirty minutes, Jungkook couldn't sleep. He climbed out of his sleeping bad and exited the bedroom. He walked down the hall and down the stairs where a few lights were on.

Jungkook wandered into the kitchen, which was a little dark. He didn't see his grandfather standing in the corner. The light switched on and the young boy jumped a little.

His grandfather grinned and approached Jungkook. "What're you doing up so late, hmm?" He asked and Jungkook backed away slowly. "N-Nothing." Jungkook mumbled.

"You're in big trouble for not being in bed." He grandfather quickly reached for Jungkook and grabbed his wrist. "Let go!" Jungkook whined quietly. "You need a punishment." He said and slowly began to unbuckle the child's pants.

Jungkook was still clueless as to what was happening, and why his grandfather seemed obsessed with touching him down there. He was too in shock and afraid to tell anyone.

Namjoon suddenly heard crying for their bedroom and rushed upstairs. He entered their room and picked the crying boy up. "What's wrong, Bunny?" Namjoon asked. "D-Dada left me alone." Jungkook cried, his hands tightly gripping onto Namjoon.

"Shhh, it's okay. I got you." Namjoon said and Jin walked in. "I had bad dream." The little mumbled. "What was it?" Namjoon asked as he sat on the bed, Jungkook in his lap.

"Big Jungkook won't l-let me say." Jungkook whispered. "Why won't he let you say it, bun?" Jin asked. "It's a s-secret." Jungkook hiccuped. "Shhh, it's gonna be okay." Namjoon comforted him.

After a few minutes, he calmed down. "Do you wanna eat some lunch?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded. Namjoon carried him downstairs as sat him at the table.

Jin made brunch so Jungkook ate little French toast pieces that were heart shaped and bacon, a sippy cup of orange juice on the side. Jin sat beside him, stroking his hair gently. He looked up and met eyes with Namjoon, who sighed.

They felt so bad because they wanted to help Jungkook, they really did. But the situation must've been that bad, Jungkook didn't want to tell them.

....

Later that day, Jungkook had slowly eased out of littespace. He was laying on the couch, realizing his pacifier was in his mouth. He took it out and set it on the coffee table before going upstairs to his room to play video games.

Jin was walking down the hall when he noticed Jungkook wasn't little anymore. He walked into his room.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked, Jungkook ignored him. "Jungkook, please tell us what's making you upset. You're worrying Namjoon and I." Jin said as he sat beside him in the couch.

Jungkook's eyes were glued to the screen. He couldn't look at Jin. "We love you, and it hurts us to see that you're hurting." Jin said. "Jungkook..." Jin placed a hand in Jungkook's thigh, which triggered him.

He shoved Jin harshly, the older falling to the floor. Jungkook's eyes widened at what he just did, tears welling up in his eyes. Jin looked at him puzzled but his expression softened when he saw Jungkook begin to cry.

"I'm sorry." He breathed out. He stood up to leave but Jin hopped up and grabbed him, wrapping his arms around him tightly. "What is going on?" Jin asked.

"Just please leave m-me alone." Jungkook cried. He pushed Jin away gently and left the room. Jin ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. Jungkook went into a guest room and shut the door, locking it.

He laid on the bed and just cried. That's all he felt he could do. He couldn't tell them, no. He'd feel just as ashamed as when he told his parents about his grandfather, even though his parents comforted him through it all. It just didn't feel right.

Jin sat in their room, trying not to cry himself. He got up and walked over to the window, seeing it had began to lightly snow. Namjoon walked in, humming softly.

"Hey." He said but Jin didn't respond. Namjoon walked over to him and looked at him, seeing his teary eyes. "Babe, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked. "I just feel really bad." Jin let out, finally letting the tears fall.

Namjoon pulled Jin in his arms and held him tightly. "Don't cry, I know things are rough right now." Namjoon whispered. "He won't even let me hug him." Jin cried. "It's okay, we're gonna be able to help him." Namjoon said and Jin hummed.

"I love you, you know that?" Namjoon whispered softly, pressing a kiss on Jin's forehead. "I love you so much, and I know you're trying your best to help Jungkook right now, but at this point I think we should leave him be for a while." Namjoon suggested.

"I don't want to." Jin said. "I know you don't want to, but maybe it's best we do. He needs time to himself." Namjoon said. "Okay." Jin breathed out. "I love you, m'kay?" Namjoon said. "I love you too." Jin mumbled.

Leaving Jungkook alone was going to be a big mistake...

......