Cold

"Dada?" Jungkook murmured sleepily as he tried to wake Jin up. It was very early in the morning, around 4:00 a.m., and Jungkook was awake for a unknown reason.

The little had peaked out the window and saw it'd snowed quite a bit. "Dada!" He flicked Jin's forehead. Jin slowly woke up and frowned. He looked over at the alarm clock on the nightstand and sighed.

"Why are you awake, bunny?" Jin asked. "Dada, it snowed..." Jungkook said with a little pout. "Why'd you wake me up for that? You could've told me when we all got up." Jin said.

"But-" "No, go back to sleep, Jungkook." Jin said a bit sternly, making Jungkook tear up. Jin suddenly heard him crying.  He wasn't even being that harsh. Then Jin had to remember Jungkook was still recovering a little.

"Shh, don't cry baby." Jin got up and picked Jungkook up, Namjoon still asleep thankfully. Jin carries him out of the room and downstairs. He walked into the living room and looked out the window, still dark.

The only light was the lights coming from the light post along the driveway and a few lawn lights. Jin could see the snow falling still, Jungkook sniffling softly as he calmed down.

"Shhh, go back to sleep, Bunny." Jin whispered. "C-Can we play in the s-snow?" Jungkook whispered out. "Later on today. Just go back to sleep." Jin said and Jungkook hummed, resting his head on Jin's shoulder.

The little eventually went back to sleep and Jin carried him back upstairs. He laid him down in the bed and Jin laid down too, drifting back to sleep himself.

A few hours later, Jin and Namjoon both woke up. Jin peered down at Jungkook, who was still asleep. "This little one woke me up at 4 to tell me it snowed." Jin whispered and shook his head, Namjoon chuckling softly.

"He's too precious." Namjoon said and stroked Jungkook cheek gently. Jin got out of bed and left the room, Namjoon following. "Let me guess, he probably wants to go outside later." Namjoon asked. "Yep." Jin said and Namjoon laughed a little.

They entered the kitchen and Jin fixed himself a cup of tea while Namjoon made himself some coffee. They both had muffins and sat at the counter together, talking quietly as they ate.

Jungkook woke up and looked around, realizing he was alone. The little sat up, sucking on his pacifier softly as he held his stuffed animal close to him. "Dada?" He mumbled through the pacifier.

He began to tear up and climbed out of the bed, exiting the room. He slowly climbed down the stairs and walked down the hall where he heard Jin and Namjoon talking.

He stood at the kitchen doorway with a small pout, his eyes teary. Jin finally noticed him. "Dada.." He mumbled. "Oh, come here." Jin said. Jungkook waddled over time him and Jin hugged him.

"You l-left me alone." Jungkook murmured. "I'm sorry, you're not alone now." Jin said. Jungkook let go and stood there quietly. "Can we go play in the snow?" Jungkook asked.

"I told you later on." Jin said. "For right now, what do you want for breakfast?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook shrugged and sat at the table by himself.

He rested his head on the table and sighed quietly. "Do you want cereal?" Jin asked. "No." Jungkook said through his pacifier. "Yogurt?" He asked and Jungkook shook his head. "A muffin?" Jin asked and Jungkook shook his head again.

"Well, what do you want?" Namjoon asked. "Do you just want your bottle?" He asked. Jungkook didn't answer at first before just nodding. Jin grabbed one of Jungkook's bottles out of the cabinet and opened the fridge.

"What type of milk do you want?" Jin asked. Jungkook argued with himself in his mind if he wanted banana or strawberry, but ended up picking banana.

Jin warmed up his milk, Namjoon picking the little up and holding him in his arms. "Why are you so upset?" Namjoon asked. "I wan go outside." Jungkook whispered.

Jin handed Jungkook the bottle, the younger gladly taking it and drinking his milk. Jin set his pacifier on the counter and looked at Jungkook. "Bunny, it's cold outside." Jin said as he took out his phone to check the weather.

"B-But I wanna build a snowman." Jungkook said. "I know but maybe tomorrow will be better to. It's gonna be sunny and a little less cold than it is now. I don't want you to get sick." Jin said.

Jungkook hummed and continued to drink his milk, Namjoon carrying him around the house and to the living room. Jungkook drank a little too quickly, choking on the milk slightly.

"Slow down, baby." Namjoon said and patted his back carefully. He sat Jungkook on the couch and switched on the fireplace so the room could warm up a little.

Jungkook shivered because it was a little cold in the room. Namjoon placed a blanket on him and turned on the tv. "You wanna watch cartoons?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook nodded.

He turned in the morning cartoons and Jungkook watched them, a little bummed he couldn't go outside today. Namjoon sat beside him and Jungkook laid his head against his chest.

"I wanted to go outside~" Jungkook whined. "I know, baby, but I promise we can go outside tomorrow. Maybe we can go sledding too." Namjoon suggested. "How's that sound?" He said and Jungkook hummed.

Namjoon stroked Jungkook's long, fluffy hair gently and Jungkook looked up at him. "How cold is it outside?" He asked. Namjoon took out his phone and checked the weather. "15 degrees  Fahrenheit." Namjoon said.

Jungkook shuddered. "Dada was right." Jungkook said and giggled cutely, Namjoon smiling at that. They'd have a better day tomorrow.