Better

Two months had passed and Jungkook was doing a lot better. He was still a little weak but his energy was beginning to recover and he was talking and smiling a lot more, a good sign. He was no longer sick which they were very happy about.

It was April, so it was beginning to warm up outside, but it was raining a lot. Jungkook wanted to go jump in the puddles but they didn't want to risk him catching pneumonia again.

"Daddy?" Jungkook murmured. "Yes, baby?" Namjoon gently stroked his hair. "C-Can we go downstairs?" Jungkook mumbled and turned to him. "Yeah, baby we can." Namjoon said.

He helped Jungkook out of bed and picked him up, carrying him downstairs into the living room. It was currently raining outside so they really had nothing much to do.

"Can we make a pillow fort?" Jungkook lit up a little. "Sure." Namjoon smiled. Jungkook couldn't really help though because he was still feeling weak and fatigued.

Namjoon took the couch cushions off the couch and arranged them into a fair sized structure that could fit both of them. Jungkook placed the blanket on top and smiled.

Namjoon exited the living room and came back with two small lamps. He switched the on and placed them inside to light it up a little.

Jungkook crawled inside, Namjoon leaving the living room again. He came back with a blanket, pillows and a few stuffed animals for Jungkook.

He crawled inside and sat against the couch while Jungkook laid on his tummy and watched tv from the opening.

Jin walked downstairs from the kiddy room and noticed it was too quiet. "Namjoon?" He called. Jungkook looked at Namjoon, who told him to keep quiet.

"Joon, where are you?" Jin called. He entered the living room and saw the pillow fort. He knelt down in front of the opening and only saw Jungkook there. "Hi, Bunny, where's Daddy at?" He asked. "I dunno." Jungkook murmured.

Jin stood up and went to go look elsewhere until he heard Jungkook giggling uncontrollably. Jin went back and knelt down in front of Jungkook. "Is there something you want to tell me?" Jin asked. "N-No." Jungkook laughed adorably.

Jin noticed Namjoon in the back of the fort and started laughing, Namjoon laughing as well. "I didn't even see you there, oh my gosh." Jin laughed.

Namjoon crawled out and stood up. "Where are you going?" Jungkook murmured. "I'll be back, Bunny." Namjoon said and followed Jin into the kitchen.

"It's good to see him doing a lot better." Jin said as he made a cup of tea. "Yeah, it took a really long time though." Namjoon said. "He's alright now. That's all that matters to me." Jin said.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around him and smiled softly. Jin looked up at him and giggled softly. "What?" Jin asked. "Nothing, I just love you so much." Namjoon said.

Jin leaned in and kissed him gently. "I love you too." Jin said. Namjoon let go and exited the kitchen to go back to the living room.

He crawled back into the pillow fort with Jungkook, the little crawling over to Namjoon and resting his head against his chest.

The two watched a a few movies before Jungkook began getting tired again. He yawned quietly, Namjoon looking down at him.

"Aww, are you sleepy again?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook nodded. "You can take a nap if you want." Namjoon said and Jungkook hummed. "You wanna stay here or go lay in the bed?" Namjoon asked. "Bed." Jungkook mumbled.

He took Jungkook upstairs and laid him down, slipping his pacifier in his mouth. Jungkook was off to sleep within a few minutes, Namjoon leaving the room.

He went downstairs and cleaned up the pillow fort, placing the cushions back in the couch and folding up the blankets used and placing them on the shelf.

Jin entered and pouted a little. "Where's Jungkook?" He asked. "Taking a nap." Namjoon said and Jin hummed. The two sat in the couch, Jin switching on a tv show.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around him, Jin smiling to himself happily. Things would continue to get better, thankfully. It was just going to take some time.