Apology

Later that evening, Namjoon went upstairs and knocked on Jungkook's room door. "Go away, Jin." He heard the boy call. "It's not Jin, it Namjoon." He said said. It was silent after that so Namjoon entered the room, closing the door behind him.

Jungkook had no choice but to give up being mad now because Namjoon knew how to get him to stop being mad. The man sat on the couch beside Jungkook and sighed quietly.

"Why are you mad at Jin, baby?" He asked. "Cause..." Jungkook murmured, looking down at his lap. "Because of what?" Namjoon asked. "He wouldn't let me play my game." Jungkook said.

"He didn't deserve to be treated like that, Jungkook. Jin has feelings too, don't forget that. He was simply trying to help you, and he just wanted to spend time with you while you're out of littlespace. He barely gets to have interaction with you out of littlespace because you're looking at a screen all day and isolating yourself." Namjoon said.

"Looking at screen for that long is seriously not healthy for you. Jin was doing you a favor. And you just treat him like that? That's not nice, Jungkook." He continued and the boy finally broke into tears. Namjoon pulled him into his arms and hugged him, smiling faintly. It wasn't that hard to make Jungkook feel bad and the boy needed to right now so he could apologize.

"I'm s-sorry." Jungkook cried into his shoulder. "I know you are, baby." Namjoon whispered. "You need to apologize to Jin. He was really upset earlier." Namjoon rubbed his back gently, Jungkook continuing to cry.

"Shhh, it's okay, baby boy." Namjoon whispered. "Why don't you go apologize to him, hmm? I think he'd appreciate that a lot." Namjoon suggested. "I'm s-sorry, Daddy." Jungkook has slipped back into littlespace after so long.

"It's okay, Bunny. Let's go apologize to Dada, okay?" Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded. He stood up and held Jungkook's hand, guiding him down the hall to their bedroom.

They entered, Jin sitting in the bed and watching a show on the tv. He looked over and immediately looked concerned seeing Jungkook crying. "I'm sorry, Dada..." Jungkook broke down again.

"Oh, baby come here." Jin held his arms out, Jungkook pacing over and sinking into the older's embrace. "Kookie d-didn't mean to be m-mean. I'm sorry." He sniffled.

Jin pulled him into his lap and held him tight. "It's okay, baby, I just care about you a lot and want you stay healthy, okay?" Jin assured and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook leaned away and looked into Jin's eyes. "Are y-you mad at me D-Dada?" Jungkook hiccuped. "Awww, no baby, I'm not mad at you." Jin pulled him back into the hug.

Jin looked up at Namjoon and pouted, Namjoon smiling faintly, knowing things would be okay between them now.

Namjoon sat beside Jin, placing a hand on Jungkook's back and rubbing it gently in hopes to calm the little down. He eventually stopped crying, Jin giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You're okay." He whispered, Jungkook humming quietly.

They began getting ready for bed, Jin helping Jungkook change into a warm, fuzzy onsie, the little still upset about the situation. "You want your bottle?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Do you mind making it for him?" Jin asked Namjoon. "No, I don't mind." Namjoon said. Jungkook made grabby hands for him, Namjoon picking him up and carrying the boy downstairs into the kitchen.

He sat Jungkook on top of the counter, the younger swinging his legs back and forth as Namjoon grabbed his bottle and filled it with the vanilla milk.

He placed it in the bottle warmer and walked over to Jungkook, picking him back up. "Are you mad at me, Daddy?" Jungkook murmured. "No, Bunny, I'm not mad at you. Don't worry about it anymore, okay?" Namjoon assured and Jungkook hummed.

"M'sleepy." Jungkook whispered, laying his head on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon smiled and stroked his hair gently, the timer beeping. He took Jungkook's bottle out the warmer and handed it to the little, Jungkook sipping the warm milk as Namjoon turned out the light and began walking up the stairs.

Once back into their bedroom, he laid Jungkook in the center of the bed, Jin laying beside him. Namjoon got into bed and switched off the lamp. It was quiet, the only sound was Jungkook sucking on his bottle, which was sickeningly adorable.

He drank about half it before pulling the bottle away from his lips. "Dada, I'm full." Jungkook murmured. Jin took the bottle away from Jungkook, still halfway filled with milk. He set it on the nightstand and laid back down.

"Get some rest, baby boy. I love you, okay?" Jin whispered. "And I love you as well." Namjoon placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you too." Jungkook whispered, directed to the both of them. They we wrapped their arms around the younger, Jungkook falling asleep quickly.

Jin and Namjoon both looked at each other lovingly, feeling a sense of relief that things were solved smoothly and Jungkook was okay in the end.