Bloody

Trigger warning
...
Jungkook woke up in the guest room after a long nap the next day, feeling more fatigued than usual. It was around 8:00 p.m. He went to grab his phone off he nightstand when he noticed a bowl of candy, suddenly getting a flashback....

Jungkook, 10 at the time, was celebrating his grandma's birthday at their house. The entire family was over and Jungkook was glad because maybe he'd be able to avoid his grandfather.

Jungkook saw a bowl of candy in the kitchen and wandered in, reaching for it. "Need some help there?" He heard his grandfather's low voice. It instantly sent chills through Jungkook as he grabbed a handful of candy.

"No. Leave me alone grandpa." Jungkook said. "Why? I just wanna have a little fun, Jungkook. Why don't you wanna hang out with your grandfather anymore?" He asked and Jungkook felt his hands getting shaky.

"Because you're weird." Jungkook mumbled. "I just wanna have a little fun." He grinned. Jungkook rushed out of the kitchen before things could escalate.

He sat on the couch beside his mother, his grandfather sitting on the couch in the opposite side of the room. They sang happy birthday to him and ate cake and he read his cards.

Jungkook met eyes with him, his grandfather grinning. "Jungkook, I got you something. Why don't you follow me so I can show you." He continued to smile, a terrified look on Jungkook's face.

"No thanks." Jungkook managed to say. "Don't be rude, Jungkook." His mother said. "I don't want it though." Jungkook whined. "Jungkook!" She hissed. "I'll take it!" His cousin said. "No, Jungkook go see what your grandfather has for you." His mother pushed him up, Jungkook hesitantly following him.

Jungkook knew. He just knew he was going to touch him again and he hated it so much. He felt disgusted with himself that he was letting him do it. Jungkook entered his grandfather's bedroom, his grandfather shutting the door.

Jungkook began tearing up and breathing heavily. "Don't be afraid, little one, it'll be over quick." He said as he picked Jungkook up and laid him on the bed. "No." Jungkook whined as he tried to push his grandfather's hands away from his pants, but the younger was too weak.

"Stop!" Jungkook tried to scream, but it came out as a whisper.

The young boy exited his grandfather's room with a toy car in hand, tears filling his eyes as he sat back down beside his mother.

Jungkook zoned back in to reality, tears falling down his cheeks as he heard knocks on the door. "Jungkook, are you awake?" He heard Jin's voice. Jungkook sniffled as he wiped his tears but more kept coming. He wanted Jin to hold him in his arms so badly and tell him everything would be okay, but he just couldn't bring himself to bring up what happened.

"Jungkookie?" Jin called. "L-Leave me alone!" Jungkook yelled. Jin breathed in deeply and nodded. "Okay, tell me if you need anything." Jin walked away. Jungkook felt even more guilty that he was pushing the two away.

They'd helped him so much with being a little in all, but this was how he was treating them and he felt there was no way around it. Jungkook got out of bed and entered the bedroom's bathroom.

He shuffled through the cabinets and drawers until he found spare razor blades. He didn't think it would have to come to this. He hadn't cut his wrist since he was 16.

Jungkook took one out of the pack and placed it against his milky skin. His vision suddenly blurred with tears, knowing he was only about to hurt Jin and Namjoon's feelings more by doing this.

He slowly slid the blade across his wrist, biting his lip to suppress a cry, blood slowly seeping out of the cut. "I'm sorry, I'm s-sorry..." He whispered to himself as he made another cut. Did a great job at distracting him from the mental pain he was experiencing, but it'd never go away, as much as he cut his wrist.

Jungkook ended up making about six cuts before he stopped. He ran water over his arm to wash the blood away and grabbed a towel. He wrapped it around his arm to stop the bleeding, sitting in the floor against the door.

"I'm worried, Namjoon. I'm really worried about Jungkook." Jin said. Namjoon caressed Jin's face gently. "He's gonna be okay. Just give him time." Namjoon said.

After a few hours, Jungkook's cuts stopped bleeding and were bright red. It was noticeable so he pulled his sleeve down. He exited the bathroom, needing comfort at the moment because he felt so terrible with himself.

He exited the bedroom and walked down the hall in search for Jin or Namjoon. Jungkook walked into their bedroom where Namjoon was sitting on the bed. He looked up at Jungkook, the boy teary-eyed .

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook walked over and straddled his lap, wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck, letting his tears fall again. Namjoon wrapped his arms around the boy and kissed his cheek gently.

"Are you little right now, baby?" He asked and Jungkook shook his head. Namjoon became a little worried because Jungkook was finally letting him comfort him.

Jin walked in and frowned slightly. "Is he little?" Jin asked and Namjoon shook his head. Jin walked over and sat beside Namjoon and Jungkook. Namjoon tried to set Jungkook in between them but Jungkook wouldn't let go.

Namjoon felt his shirt becoming wet. "Aww, baby don't cry, don't cry." Namjoon stroked Jungkook's long hair gently. Jin heard Jungkook's muffled cries and his expression softened, rubbing his back gently. "He's crying so hard..." Jin looked at Namjoon with a small pout and Namjoon nodded.

"Are you sure you're not little right now, Jungkook?" Jin asked. "Y-Yeah." Jungkook hiccuped. He lifted his head up and sniffled, Namjoon cupping his squishy cheeks and wiping his tears away.

The tip of his nose was slightly red and his eyes were as well, tears continuing to fall. "What's the matter? Hmm?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook kept quiet. "Tell us what's wrong, baby." Namjoon said. "I c-can't, m'sorry." Jungkook murmured as he broke down again. "Shhh, don't cry, baby. Please don't cry." Jin spoke in a hushed tone.

They managed to calm Jungkook down, the younger sleepy and just ready to go to bed. He laid in between Jin and Namjoon, both of their arms wrapped around the boy. "We're not gonna make you tell us, but it'd be nice to know what's going on so we can help you, baby. That's all we want to do." Jin  whispered softly.

Jungkook hummed, resting his head against Jin's chest. "Sweet dreams." He whispered, placing a small kiss on the younger's forehead.

It'd only get worse...