Off

**Trigger warning

....
"Are you okay? You seem a little off." Jin asked he kissed Jungkook's neck gently. Jungkook was out of littlespace so the boy decided he'd want to have an intimate moment with Jin but something came back to his memory. A memory he'd hoped was dead forever but it was suddenly triggered for no apparent reason.

Jin continued but part of Jungkook wanted to tell Jin to stop, but he just couldn't. Jin's hands slowly trailed down Jungkook's waist to his thigh, which set something off in Jungkook...

7 year old Jungkook wandered down the hallway of the house he was very much familiar. He loved visiting his grandpa all the time. He was a quite youthful elder and him and Jungkook were close.

"Grandpa, where are you?" Jungkook murmured as he waddled into his bedroom. His grandpa was seated on the bed, a small smile on his face as Jungkook entered.

"Could you close the door, little one?" His grandfather asked and Jungkook did, not thinking much of it. He was young, which made him clueless.

"Come here." He said and Jungkook walked over to him. His grandpa picked him up and set him on his lap. "What do you say we go get ice cream next week?" He asked and Jungkook's face lit up. "I want ice cream." Jungkook smiled and his Grandfather tickled his sides, making him laugh.

But his hand roamed lower. Lower than Jungkook knew of. "What're you doing?" Jungkook began to stop laughing when he felt the elder's hand rest on his thigh and slowly begin moving up.

"Don't tell your parents. It'll be our little secret." His grandfather whispered in his ear, Jungkook unaware of what was going on. All the younger knew, was that it didn't feel right...

"Jin, stop-" Jungkook breathed out and Jin pulled away. "What's wrong?" Jin asked. "Nothing, I...nothing. Nevermind." Jungkook mumbled as Jin climbed off of him.

"Jungkook, if something's wrong, you can tell me y'know." Jin said and Jungkook hummed, his facial expression becoming a bit sad.

Jin left the room for a little bit, Jungkook laying in the bed, feeling sick to his stomach. He still hated his grandfather to this day.

Namjoon then entered the room and saw Jungkook laying there with a blank expression. "Hey, you alright?" Namjoon asked. "Mmhm." The boy hummed. Namjoon sat on the bed beside him stroked his hair gently.

"You sure?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook slowly pushed Namjoon's hand away. "Yeah." Jungkook said and stood up. He felt guilty for doing that. He knew Jin and Namjoon had no bad intentions with him, but he couldn't help it.

Namjoon was very confused at why Jungkook was acting this way all of a sudden. He wasn't acting like this a few weeks ago, so why now?

Jungkook went to his own room and closed the door. It was his bedroom when him, Jin and Namjoon weren't together yet, but he just went in there to use the tv to play video games now.

He sat on the couch and grabbed a controller, switching on the tv to the channel for his gaming system.

Jin was sitting in the sunroom, despite the cold weather, reading a book with a cup of tea by his side. Reading was the only thing he could do when he was frustrated or felt sad about something. It calmed him down.

He had the heater on to keep him warm. Namjoon walked in and spotted Jin. "Hey, babe?" Namjoon said. "Yeah?" Jin asked. "I think we need to talk to Jungkook." Namjoon said.

"Why?" Jin asked. "I dunno. He pushed my hand away when I was just trying to give him affection. I don't know if he's mad at me or something but-" "He did the same thing to me." Jin said.

"Well, I think we should talk to him." Namjoon said and Jin hummed. "You want me to go get him?" Namjoon asked. "No, I think I will." Jin said. "Yeah, you're better at persuading him." Namjoon said and Jin hummed.

He walked upstairs and down the hall into Jungkook's room. The lights were off and the curtains were shut, making it nearly pitch black. "Jungkook?" Jin said softly.

Jungkook didn't look away from the tv. Jin walked over to him and took the controller from his hand and shut off the game. Jungkook wasn't even fazed by the fact he did that.

"Jungkookie, Namjoon and I want to talk to you." Jin said. "Why?" Jungkook mumbled. "Just...come on please." Jin said. Jungkook crossed his arms and stayed put. "Baby, don't be like this. We just want to know what's going on. Come on." Jin said and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook stood up and snatched his hand away, Jin giving him a confused look. They went to the living room downstairs where Namjoon was already sitting.

Jungkook sat down and hugged a pillow close to his chest. "Baby, what's going on?" Namjoon asked. "Nothing." Jungkook said. "Well, it's clearly something. You're acting weird." Jin said. "I'm acting perfectly fine." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, you won't even let us barely touch you. You've been acting like this for weeks!" Jin began to raise his voice. Jungkook rolled his eyes, which hurt Jin inside a little.

"We just want to help you." Namjoon said. "I don't need any." Jungkook said. "So then tell us why you're acting this way?" Namjoon asked. "I don't have to tell you anything! Just stop bothering me about it, okay?" Jungkook snapped, a few tears rolling down his cheek.

"Baby, don't cry..." Jin said. Jungkook stood up and left the room, Jin sighing heavily. Jungkook went back into his room and shut the door. He laid on the bed and cried out of frustration.

"Do you think Jimin might know anything?" Jin asked. "About what?" Namjoon asked. "Well, they did date each other a long time ago. Maybe he's told Jimin things he hasn't told us." Jin suggested.

"Maybe, you should give Jimin a call." Namjoon said.

.....