Loving

Ask and you shall receive hehe. Sorry if this is cringey, I've never written a threesome before and ion really know how they work like that ahdhhdhd_
....

Some months had passed by, nothing too eventful happening and it was now January.

Today was a special day though. It was Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook's 4 year anniversary since they established being in a polyamory relationship. It was a bit hard to believe it'd been that long ago but it was a happy thought that they were still happily together.

Jungkook woke up in their arms, feeling happy inside. Jin was awake too, smiling softly as he stroked Jungkook's hair. "Goodmorning, did you sleep okay last night?" He asked and Jungkook nodded with a hum.

"That's good." He murmured, leaning in a placing a kiss on his forehead. Jin sat up, Jungkook continuing to lay down. He was still a bit sleepy.

"What do you want to do for our anniversary today? Joon said you could pick what we do today." Jin said. "I dunno." Jungkook yawned, closing his eyes. "We could go ice skating, to the mall, see a movie. Ooo, we could go to the arcade. They just added indoor go-karting recently." Jin suggested.

"I'll think about it." Jungkook mumbled and Jin nodded. "I'm gonna go make some breakfast, okay?" He said, Jungkook looking up at him. He leaned down and kissed his lips gently.

"Don't sleep in for too long." Jin got up and began heading for the door. "I won't." Jungkook said. Jin left the room, the younger moving closer to Namjoon and resting his head against his chest.

Namjoon hummed quietly, wrapping both of his arms around the boy as he pressed a kiss on his forehead. "Jin says not to sleep in too long." Jungkook whispered. "I know." Namjoon whispered back.

He opened his eyes and peered into Jungkook's, smiling gently. Jungkook blushed and looked down. "What are you getting all shy for, hmm?" Namjoon chuckled, caressing Jungkook's face and connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.

He climbed on top of Jungkook, grasping his waist as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck. He pulled away from the kiss, smiling to himself. "You can't touch me right now, you know?" Jungkook smirked.

"Damn, just you and Jin wait until tonight." Namjoon smirked back, reconnecting their lips for a few more seconds before pulling away and climbing off of Jungkook.

He left the room, Jungkook getting the energy to get up now and follow him. He walked downstairs and into the kitchen where Jin was making breakfast, chocolate chip muffins.

He sat at the counter as Namjoon walked over to Jin. "Hi." Jin mumbled, Namjoon wrapping his around his waist and giving him a back hug. Jungkook smiled softly at that before getting up and going into the living room to give the two alone time.

"You sleep okay last night? You don't usually sleep in." Jin said. "I guess I was just more tired than usual." Namjoon mumbled, pressing a kiss on the side of Jin's neck.

"Babe?" Jin said. "Hmm?" Namjoon hummed. "Did Jungkook figure out what he wanted to do today?" Jin asked. "No, I'll ask him in a few minutes." Namjoon responded, his arms wrapping tighter around Jin.

"Hey..." Jin giggled as he tried to walk away but he couldn't. Namjoon turned the man to face him, Jin smiling as he caressed his face and pressed their lips together for a short kiss. "Let me finish making breakfast." Jin said against his lips, Namjoon smirking and letting go before walking into the living room.

He sat beside Jungkook on the couch, the younger watching cartoons. "You figure what you wanted to do?" He asked. "C-Can we just go to the mall, and out to dinner?" He asked. "Yeah, sure, baby. If that's what you wanna do." Namjoon said.