Hugs & Kisses

About a month had passed and Jungkook had been going to see a therapist once a week to help get over what happened.

It was February, and there was a little bit of snow on the ground, but they hadn't gotten much all winter. It snowed pretty good during December but has been slowly melting.

Today was Valentine's Day, a day Jin and Namjoon hoped Jungkook would seem happier than usual. Namjoon has woken up early to make breakfast, going to take a shower first.

When he exited, he smiled at the heart warming sight of Jungkook snuggled against Jin, the little sucking on his pacifier softly as he slept. He was so happy Jungkook was doing much better.

Namjoon put on some comfy clothes before quietly walking downstairs to start breakfast. He was making strawberry pancakes, a few normal circle shaped ones and heart shaped ones for Jungkook.

Jin woke up pretty soon, Jungkook still asleep. He smiled softly and kissed his cheek before getting out of bed and walking downstairs to find Namjoon in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning." Jin chirped. "Hi, babe. Happy Valentine's Day." Namjoon said. Jin came and stood beside him. "What're you making?" Jin asked. "Pancakes." Namjoon mumbled. He was cutting strawberries to put in the batter, Jin getting the blender out of the cabinet.

"I'll make smoothies too." Jin said. "That sounds good." Namjoon said. "Where's Jungkook?" He asked. "Still asleep." Jin said. Jin was busy preparing to make smoothies until heard Namjoon day "Ow!" and drop the knife.

Jin turned around, Namjoon rushing over to the sink to wash the oncoming blood. "My gosh, you're so accident prone, I get so scared for you." Jin sighed as he went to get band aids and healing ointment.

Namjoon finished running cool water over it before compressing it to stop the bleeding a little. It wasn't a big cut but it still kinda hurt. "Give me your finger." Jin said and Namjoon took the paper towel off.

Jin rubbed a small amount of healing ointment on it before putting the band aid on it. "There. All better." Jin said and Namjoon laughed softly. "You okay still making the pancakes?" Jin asked
.
"Yeah, it's fine." Namjoon said and put on a glove, just for sanitary reasons. "You should go check on Kookie, he should be awake by now." Namjoon said and Jin nodded, heading upstairs to their room.

He entered the room and Jungkook was awake, yawning quietly. He looked over at Jin, a small, adorable smile appearing on his face. Jin walked over and awed softly.

"Hi, Bunny! Did you sleep good, hmm?" Jin leaned down and pressed a kiss on the tip of his nose, Jungkook giggling softly. "You sleep okay?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Do you wanna go downstairs and watch cartoons while Namjoon is making breakfast?" Jin asked and the little nodded.

Jungkook got out of bed, Jin holding his hand as he took the the boy downstairs and sat him on the couch in the living room, turning on some cartoons for him to watch.

After Namjoon finished the breakfast, Jin took Jungkook by the hand and sat him at the table. "It's Valentimes Day, Dada." Jungkook murmured as his food was placed in front of him.

"Valentines Day, sweetie." Jin said and got his sippy cup with the smoothing he'd made it in. They all sat at the table and ate their breakfast. "Valentimes Day?" Jungkook pouted. "No, Bunny. Valentines, with a n, not an m." Jin corrected him.

"Oh." Jungkook mumbled. "Happy Valentimes day." Jungkook chirped and Namjoon just laughed at Jin's expression. "They're heart shaped." Jungkook held up the pancake and smiled.

"Yeah, Namjoon made them." Jin said. "Thank you, Daddy." Jungkook murmured as he took a bite. "Mmmm!" He hummed. "These are yummy." Jungkook mumbled with a small smile. That smile was making Jin and Namjoon's day so much better.

After breakfast, Jungkook wandered upstairs while Jin and Namjoon were washing dishes. "Where'd Jungkook go?" Jin said, a slight panic in his voice. Anytime Jungkook disappeared before, something bad ended up happening.

"Hey, calm down, baby. He probably just went to bedroom." Namjoon said and Jin hummed. Namjoon dried his hands off and wrapped his arms around Jin.

"I understand you're still worried for him, but he's okay. Jungkook is okay now. You don't need to worry so much anymore." Namjoon assured. "He's okay." He spoke softly. Jin hummed quietly, Namjoon caressing his face gently. "I don't know, it's just so hard for me to get over it for some reason. I'm always gonna be worried about him." Jin said.

"I know, but don't worry too much, okay?" Namjoon said and Jin nodded. Namjoon kissed him gently, Jin wrapping his arms around him.

He pulled away and gave him a small smile. "I love you." Jin said. "I love you too." Namjoon said.

The two went upstairs to see where Jungkook went. The little was in his playroom, sitting at the coloring table as he watched cartoons in the tv. "What're are you doing Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

"Can I make cards?" Jungkook asked. "Of course you can." Jin said. He opened a cabinet and took out a container of makers, glue and glitter. He got a few sheets of paper and placed everything on the table for Jungkook to use.

"Thank you." Jungkook smiled cutely and began working on his card. He made one for Namjoon and one for Jin. He colored it as neatly to the best of his ability and poured a variation of pink and red glitter on it.

When he was done, he went to go find Jin and Namjoon, who were in their bedroom talking. Jungkook waddled over to them and handed them their cards. "Awww, thank you, baby." Jin said as he read the card. "Come here." Namjoon said and Jungkook hugged him.

"I love you too, Bunny." Namjoon said and kissed his forehead gently. Jungkook went over to Jin who hugged him as well. "I love you, Dada." Jungkook murmured. "I love you too, baby." Jin whispered.

Jungkook pulled away and climbed on the bed and sat in between the two, swinging his legs back and forth. "Can we go get ice cream?" Jungkook asked. "It's cold outside, Jungkook, you sure?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah." Jungkook said. "We can go later on." Jin said and Jungkook smiled brightly. "Okay." He hummed. Jin looked up and met eyes with Namjoon, Namjoon smiling and giving him a small nod that everything was okay and that Jungkook was okay.