Home

The next morning, Jungkook woke and smiled to himself. It was the first genuine smile he's had in a very, very long time. He got to go back home after he ate breakfast.

The nurse entered and gave him a warm smile. "Are you happy to go home today?" She asked and Jungkook nodded. "Hope everything goes alright for you." She said as she set his breakfast down. He thanked before she left and ate a little bit of food.

After breakfast he was given his bag with extra clothes in it and changed. His doctor them re-wrapped new bandages around his lower arm before he left to the lobby to check out.

He sat there and waited for Jin and Namjoon to arrive. He took his phone out his backpack and checked the time. It was 10:23 a.m. and sunny outside. Jungkook was excited to see sun after being cooped up in a hotel room for a week, only leaving to buy food.

"Bunny?" He heard Jin call and he hopped up, turning around to see Jin and Namjoon standing there. The younger rusher over to them, Jin and Namjoon both hugging him, forming a mini group hug. "Let's go home, yeah?" Jin said and Jungkook nodded.

The ride home was quiet, Jungkook hugging his backpack against his chest. "Can I talk to you guys about it when we get home?" He asked quietly. "Sure." Jin said and Jungkook hummed.

Once they got home, they went into their bedroom and sat on the bed , Jungkook sitting in between the two. "Are you sure you're ready to tell us?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook sighed before nodding. "It all started when I was 7..." Jungkook began and explained everything down to detail what his grandfather had done to him, giving him a flashback....

Jungkook was 16 when he finally couldn't take it anymore and attempted suicide by overdosing, but it only caused him to become sick and end up in the hospital for a few days.

After he left the hospital, his mother demanded to know why Jungkook had tried to leave her and he had no choice but to tell what his grandfather had been doing to him for years.

They were both in tears by the time Jungkook was done explaining it and his mother immediately called the police on his grandfather.

He was arrested and they had to go to court. It was hard for Jungkook to face him but he had no choice. The most sickening part was that fact this his grandfather sounded so proud of himself as he admitted to everything he'd done to Jungkook.

His grandfather was sent to jail for the rest of his life and Jungkook was so glad he could finally get over it, only for it to just come back a few years later...

Jungkook sniffled softly as he finished explaining, watching his tears fall onto his lap. He felt the same amount of shame he did when he told his mother, but it quickly melted away when he felt Jin's arms wrapped around him.

"Oh, you poor baby. I'm so sorry that you went through that." Jin spoke softly, pressing a gentle kiss on his forehead. Jungkook hugged back as he cried, Namjoon stroking his hair gently.

Jungkook then hugged Namjoon, Namjoon wrapping his arms around the boy tightly. "We don't love you any less because of that, Jungkook. And please know you can trust us with anything. We'd never do anything to hurt you, or think less of you because of your problems." He said, Jungkook crying harder.

The sad emotions he was feeling soon turned into a warm sense of happiness. He'd never felt like this before, but it felt nice. He felt truly loved for once in a very long time.

Jungkook slowly eased his mind into littlespace, his fingers grasping into Namjoon's shirt. "Daddy?" He murmured. Namjoon awed softly, happy that Jungkook was back into littlespace, not haven seen little Jungkook in a while.

"Yes, baby?" He said. "Jungkookie is sorry." He mumbled. "No, don't apologize. It's okay, Bunny." He whispered. Jungkook pulled away and wiped his tears with his sleeves.

He sniffled softly, making little grabby hands for Jin. "Aww, come here, Bun." Jin grabbed him and set him in his lap, Jungkook resting his head against his chest. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked and Jungkook nodded.

Jin carried him downstairs into the living room and tried to sit him on that couch but Jungkook wouldn't let go. "What?" Jin asked him. "I want a snack." He said with pouty lips and Jin awed. "What do you want?" Jin asked as they entered the kitchen.

"Cookies." Jungkook said. "The ABC ones?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded with a small smile. Jin smiled at that because that was the first time he's seen the boy genuinely smile in a while.

Jungkook's current favorite little snack were these little shortbread cookies with the letters of the alphabet on them. Jin pouted some into a bowl and fixed him a bottle of milk.

He carried Jungkook back into the living room and sat him on the couch, placing a blanket over him. Jin sat beside the little as he switched on a Disney movie for him to watch.

Jungkook laid against Jin's shoulder as he munch on his snack and drank his milk, watching the movie quietly. Namjoon walked in and sat beside Jin who looked at him and smiled.

"He seems so much better already." Namjoon said. "I know, I'm so happy." Jin smiled softly. Namjoon kissed his lips gently and smiled. For the most part, things were back to normal but it was going to take some time for Jungkook to fully recover from the incident.

They two were just happy that Jungkook was happier again and almost back to his old self. They were grateful he was alive and was able to tell them about his past so they could help him.