Rainy day art

A few more weeks had passed and Jungkook had finally recovered. Of course the little was ecstatic to have him energy back.

Sadly it was raining again today and Jungkook wanted to go outside. Of course Jin and Namjoon wouldn't allow it until they knew the boy wasn't at risk anymore.

"What do you want to do today instead?" Jin asked the upset little who was pouting in the couch. "We can go visit Jimin?" He suggested and he lit up a little. "I wanna go visit Jiminie." He said and Jin smiled.

Jin called Taehyung, who picked up a few seconds later. "Hello?" Taehyung said. "Hey, Jungkook wants to come see Jimin, is he little right now?" Jin asked. "Yes, I was just about to call because he wanted to see Jungkook." Taehyung laughed. "Yeah, it has been a while since they hung out. We'll be over shortly." Jin said. "Alright, see you then." Taehyung said.

The three of them got ready to leave, Jin helping Jungkook get dressed in something comfy. He slipped his rain boots and rain jacket on before they left the house to go to Taehyung's house.

"Daddy?" Jungkook murmured. "Yes, Jungkook?" Namjoon said. "When can I jump in the rain puddles again?" Jungkook murmured. "When we know you're not at risk anymore. We need to take things slow so you don't get sick again, okay?" Namjoon explained. "Okay." Jungkook said.

When they arrived at Taehyung's place, they got out the car and hastily walked to the door, the rain beginning to poor harder. Taehyung opened and greeted them warmly.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin ran up to Jungkook and hugged him. They entered the house and took their shoes off and jackets off, Jimin taking Jungkook to the living room to play.

"Are you feeling better? Dada says you were really sick." Jimin asked with a small pout. "I'm better." Jungkook murmured.

"How's he been?" Taehyung asked Jin. "A lot better, thank goodness. It got to a point where we almost lost him, but he pulled through somehow." Jin said and smiled a little.

"That's good." Taehyung said. "Dada?" Jimin said as he looked up. "Yes, kitten?" He said. "Can Jungkookie and finger paint?" Jimin asked.

"Of course you can." Taehyung said as he stood up and led the littles to the playroom. He sat them at the table and got two small, blank canvases. He got out the paint and set it on the table, alone with some paper towels and a cup of water and brushes if they wanted to use those two.

"Don't make to big of a mess, now." Taehyung said. "We won't." Jimin said. He left the room and Jimin rolled up his sleeves.

"Where's your puppy?" Jungkook asked. Jimin shrugged. "Yeontan!" He called. A few seconds later the little Pomeranian came waltzing into the room.

Jungkook petted the dog and giggled cutely. "Tannie is really fun to play with. Maybe you can come to the dog park with us when it stops raining eventually." Jimin murmured as he dipped his finger in the light blue paint and began paining in his canvas.

Jungkook decided to use the brushes instead to make a flower using all the colors of a rainbow. "Wanna go jump in the puddles after?" Jimin asked.

"I can't, Jiminie. Dada says that I can get sick again." Jungkook sighed with a little pout. "Aww, okay." Jimin said as he continued to paint his abstract art with his fingers.

After a bit, Jungkook finished his painting, which turned out very nice. Jimin's turned out to be a blob of colors but then he mixed them and it turned into a bit of a galaxy effect.

But as Jungkook getting up to go wash his hands, he accidentally knocked over the water cup onto his painting, ruining it completely. "Oh no!" Jimin gasped as he came back from washing his hands and saw the mess.

Jungkook stood there with a blank stare before his bottom lip began quivering, the little bursting into tears. Jimin rushed downstairs and into the kitchen where Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung were talking and eating lunch.

"Dada! Jungkook's crying." Jimin said frantically. Namjoon hopped up and rushed upstairs to see what was the problem.

Jungkook had washed his hands but came back to the room, still crying and upset about his painting. Namjoon entered and picked the little up in his arms. "What's wrong, Bunny?" Namjoon asked and kissed his forehead.

"M-My painting." Jungkook pointed to the watery mess. "Awww, baby, it's okay. You can make another one." Namjoon said. "B-But that one was special." Jungkook hiccuped.

"Shhh, it's okay. I know that one was special but you can always make another one." Namjoon said. He carried Jungkook downstairs, Jimin following them.

Jimin walked over to Taehyung one the kitchen, who sat the little in his lap. "Is he okay?" Jin asked. "He spilled water on his painting so he's upset about that." Namjoon said.

"Do you two want to eat some lunch?" Taehyung asked Jimin and Jungkook. "Yeah." Jimin mumbled. "Are you hungry?" Namjoon asked Jungkook, who nodded slowly as he wiped his tears with his sleeves.

"Shh, I know you're upset. It's gonna be okay." Namjoon spoke softly.

He sat Jungkook at the table with Jimin, the two eating their lunch while the other three continued their conversation.

"You can have my painting if you want?" Jimin suggested. "No, t-that's okay Jiminie." Jungkook murmured as he ate his food.

After lunch, the little watched a movie which put both of them to sleep. The three walked in a laughed quietly seeing the two snuggled together under the blanket, sleeping peacefully.

"I guess we should take him home now so he can lay in bed." Jin said. He leaned down and picked Jungkook up in his arms. "Thanks for coming by." Taehyung said as they neared the door.

"No problem, I'm sure Jungkook will want to hang out again sometime soon." Namjoon said. They said their goodbyes before leaving.

Once at home, Jin carried the little up to their bedroom and laid him in the bed, slipping a pacifier between his lips and pulling the blanket over him. "Get some rest, baby." He whispered, placing a kiss on his forehead.