Snow Day

Jin and Namjoon both woke up he next day, Jungkook still asleep. As expected, it was a little sunnier and the two were going to take Jungkook out to play in the snow like he wanted to.

The two both got up and took showers, getting ready for the day. Jungkook woke a few minutes later, yawning quietly as he stretched his arms above his head.

The little heard the sink running in the bathroom and shuffling in the closet so he just assumed Jin and Namjoon were getting ready. Jungkook patiently waited for one of the to enter the room again.

Namjoon's exited the closet in some comfortable clothes, smiling at Jungkook. "Goodmorning, Bunny. Did you sleep okay?" Namjoon asked, leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"Mmhm." Jungkook hummed. "That's good, you ready to go play in the snow today?" He asked and Jungkook smiled. "Yes!" He squeaked and Jin exited the bathroom. "Dada, can Jiminie come over and play too?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll have to call Taehyung and see." Jin said. "It's a little early and they're not usually up at this time, I'll call after we eat breakfast, okay?" Jin said and Jungkook hummed softly.

"What do you want fro breakfast, bunny?" He asked. "I dunno." Jungkook shrugged. "We have cinnamon rolls, do you want that?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook nodded.

They took Jungkook downstairs and sat him in the living room. Namjoon sat beside him in the couch while Jin went into the kitchen to put the cinnamon rolls in the oven.

"Daddy?" Jungkook murmured. "Yes, little one?" Namjoon said. "I really like puppies. And kitties." Jungkook mumbled cutely. "I know you do." Namjoon chuckled. "It's be really nice if we had one." Jungkook mumbled.

"Daddy?" He asked. "Hmm?" Namjoon hummed. "Can we get a puppy? Or a kitten?" Jungkook asked. "Please?" He pouted. "I wish we could but I'm allergic." Namjoon said and pulled the little on his lap.

Jungkook rested his head against Namjoon's chest. "Allergic?" Jungkook repeated. "Yep." Namjoon said. "What's allergic?" Jungkook asked. "It means I can't be near it or it'll make me sick. I wouldn't be able to breathe." Namjoon said.

"That's not good, Daddy." Jungkook mumbled. "No, it isn't. That's why we can't get one." Namjoon said.

After a while, the cinnamon rolls were ready. Namjoon picked the little up and carried him into the kitchen. "Can we get a hamster?" Jungkook mumbled. "No, I'm sorry." Namjoon said, Jungkook playing with strands of Namjoon's hair. "What about a guinea pig?" Jungkook asked.

"Is he asking about pets again?" Jin asked as he fixed Jungkook's plate and a bottle of milk. Namjoon nodded. "Bunny, I told you Namjoon is allergic to any pet with fur." Jin said. Jungkook pouted and hummed sadly.

Namjoon sat him at the table, him and Jin sitting with him and eating their breakfast as well. Jungkook took a sip of milk from his bottle before an idea popped in his head. "What about a goldfish?" Jungkook said.

Jin awed softly. Jungkook was too precious. "We can get a fish take and get a bunch of little fishies!" Jungkook squeaked. "It wouldn't hurt to have a few fish." Namjoon said.

"Can we?" Jungkook asked. "Sure." Namjoon said and Jungkook smiled. "Yay." He cheered quietly and continued to eat his breakfast.

...

Later that day, Jungkook was patiently waiting for Jimin to arrive so they could go outside and play in the snow together.

The doorbell rang and Jungkook hopped yo as he followed Jin to the door. Jin opened and there was Taehyung and Jimin. "Jungkookie!" Jimin smiled happily and hugged his friend.

"Jiminie!" Jungkook said excitedly. Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung all spoke with each other while Jungkook was busy getting in his snow pants and coat to go outside.

Once he did, Jin and Taehyung took them outside. "Jungkook, we'll be in the sunroom if you need anything, okay?" Jin said. "Okay!" Jungkook said as he picked up some snow and threw it at Jimin's arm.

"Remember, no walking on the pool. It's not fully frozen." Jin said and Jungkook hummed, still wanting to walk on the ice anyway.

Jungkook and Jimin played in the snow for about and hour and thirty minutes before Jimin curiously looked at the pool. "Looks frozen to me." Jimin murmured.

"Dada told me not to walk on it, but I wanna anyway. It'll be like ice skating." Jungkook said and walked over. The two both stepped on the ice, which seemed sturdy as the skidded across, giggling.

Jimin suddenly heard a crack and ran back for the lawn. Jungkook didn't suspect anything and kept playing. "Jiminie come back." Jungkook said but as he took a step, ice broke and Jungkook fell into the freezing water on the deep end of the pool.

Because it was so cold, Jungkook couldn't swim to the surface. Jimin screamed and began crying as he ran for the sunroom. He knocked in the door repeatedly before Taehyung opened.

"What's wrong, Kitten?" He asked. "J-Jungkookie fell u-under t-the water." Jimin cried. Namjoon quickly jumped up and ran to the pool where he could see Jungkook's body under water.

Namjoon didn't think twice not hesitate as he jumped in and grabbed the boy from the bottom, struggling to resurface because it was so cold. He dragged Jungkook out, Namjoon proceeding to do cpr until Jungkook chocked up the water and was breathing again.

Jin was panicking but calmed down as soon as he saw him breathing again. Namjoon took him inside and took all the heavy, wet outdoor wear off of him. "Jimin and I will go now. He seems a little tired and traumatized." Taehyung said and chuckled softly.

"Gosh, I told Jungkook not to do that. Sorry." Jin said. "It's okay, they played for a long time anyway. I hope Jungkook's alright." Taehyung said. "Thanks." Jin said before they left.

Namjoon has taken Jungkook upstairs to the bathroom and they both took a warm shower together. Once finished, Namjoon changed Jungkook into a fluffy onesie.

Jungkook was still crying, Namjoon holding him in his arms. "We told you not to do that." Namjoon whispered. Jungkook shivered, still feeling cold. Jin entered with a warm bottle of milk and gave it to the little so he could warm up.

They got into bed to take a nap, Jin wiping Jungkook's tears away. "You're okay, baby. I'm not mad at you. Just don't do that again. That's was very dangerous." Jin said. Jungkook snuggled against him pouted.

"I'm sorry, D-Dada." He murmured. "It's okay. Get some rest, baby boy." Jin whispered. Jungkook quickly drifted to sleep, only had drank half the bottle of milk. Jin set it on the night stand and wrapped his arms around Jungkook, Namjoon stroking his hair gently.

"He'll be okay." Jin assured. "I know." Namjoon said. Or would he?