Big

A few days had passed and all was well.
Jungkook woke up one morning and knew it was early because Jin was still asleep. He wasn't little, deciding maybe he should come out of his headspace for a little bit. He heard the shower running and knew it was Namjoon getting ready to go to work.

Jungkook looked up at Jin and smiled a little, snuggling back up against him and resting his head against his chest. He closed his eyes and let out a gentle sigh, Namjoon exited the bathroom and getting dressed. Before he left the bedroom, Jungkook spoke up.

"Namjoon?" He murmured. Namjoon walked over to the bed. "I'll see you later on this evening, okay? I have a lot of work today." Namjoon said quietly, leaning down and placing a kiss on his cheek.

He then place a kiss on Jin's cheek before leaving, Jungkook beginning to drift back asleep.

Almost two hours later was when Jungkook woke up again and Jin wasn't in bed. The younger yawned quietly and stretched his arms above his head before sitting up.

He climbed out of bed and exited the bedroom, walking downstairs to find Jin. He entered the kitchen where Jin was sitting at the counter eating breakfast, crepes with Nutella and strawberries. There was another plate, which Jungkook assumed was for him.

"Oh, you're finally up." Jin smiled at him and Jungkook hummed. He sat across from Jin at the table and ate his breakfast quietly. "You're out of littlespace too, huh?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"It's been a while since I talked to you out of your headspace. Have you been doing okay?" Jin asked and Jungkook hummed quiet with a nod. "I'm okay." Jungkook said. "That's good." Jin smiled.

"Do you wanna go out anywhere today? Or do you just want to stay home and relax." Jin wondered. "Actually, can we go to the mall? There was a pair of shoes I really wanted to get that I saw the last time we were there." Jungkook asked.

"Of course we can." Jin said. After breakfast, the two took quick showers before changing into some comfortable clothes for the day.

It was warm and outside, which made Jungkook happy. It's finally stopped raining a lot and the sky was clear. They got into Jin's car, Jin driving them to the mall.

When they arrived, the out the car began walking to the entrance, Jin reaching over and intertwining their fingers together. Jungkook looked over at Jin, who looked at Jungkook. The younger blushed a little, Jin chuckling softly as they went inside.

They found the store that was selling the pair of shoes Jungkook wanted, and it was extremely crowded inside. Jungkook couldn't find his size so they waited a while before a worker brought his size out from the back room. They purchased the shoes and left the store.

"Do you think Namjoon might want something?" Jungkook considered. "I dunno. Oh wait, he did mention he wanted a cinnamon roll from the pastry shop." Jin said. He grabbed Jungkook's hand and they began making their way there.

They entered and the line was horrendously long. "Why is the mall so crowded today?" Jungkook asked. "Spring sales. It's always crowded during this time." Jin said.

They waited almost thirty minutes before they were able to buy a few cinnamon rolls and leave. The walked to the food court and waited another thirty minutes just to buy some lunch.

They sat at a table and ate their food, having light conversation. "What do you want to do this summer? We're gonna have a lot of free time since Namjoon is gonna be working less." Jin said.

"Could we go to Lotte World? Oooo, or somewhere pretty, like Hawaii?" Jungkook asked. "I'm still a little iffy about going back to America after what happened to Jimin." Jin said.

"But I won't be wandering places on my own." Jungkook said. "How about Jeju Island?" Jin suggested. "That'd be nice too." Jungkook said.

After eating lunch, they left the mall and headed home.

When they arrived home, Jin put the cinnamon rolls in the fridge and Jungkook went upstairs to their bedroom to put his shoes away.

Jin entered not too long after. "Thanks for getting those for me." Jungkook said as he sat on the bed. "No problem." Jin said with a smile.

Jin sat in the bed against the headboard, Jungkook scooting next to him. Jin wrapped his arms around him and turned in the tv. "Anything specific you wanna watch?" Jin asked.

"No." Jungkook murmured as he rested his head upon Jin's shoulder. Jin turned to a random station, the two watching the movie that was being showed.

They were quiet for a while, just enjoying each other's company. Jungkook reached his hand over shyly and held Jin's, the older smiling as he looked down at him.

"What time did Namjoon say he'd be home?" Jin asked. "Not until later on this evening." Jungkook pouted. "Aww, don't be sad. You got me." Jin said and laughed a little.

Jungkook looked up and pressed a quick kiss on his lips. They looked into each other's eyes for a few moments until Jin leaned back in, reconnecting their lips.

He caressed Jungkook's face gently, deepening the kiss. Jungkook climbed into his lap, Jin grasping his waist. The younger pulled away, taking a second to catch his breath.  "It's been a while since you've done that." Jin chuckled.

"D-Done what?" Jungkook asked. "Kiss me like that." Jin smirked. "Oh..." Jungkook blushed. "I c-can stop if you don't want-" "Just kiss me, Jungkook." Jin cut him off. Jungkook hesitantly leaned back in and kissed him.

Jin pulled away once more for a quick second. "I got you, baby, okay? Don't hesitate." Jin said and Jungkook nodded, pressing their lips back together.

Jin didn't allow the kiss to go anywhere because he wanted to keep the moment more loving than lustful.

Jungkook pulled away from the kissed and wrapped his arms around Jin's neck, hugging him contently. Jin smiled to himself as he hugged back. "I love you." Jungkook murmured. "I love you too, Bunny." Jin said, the nickname triggering Jungkook to fall back into his headspace.

Jungkook climbed off of Jin's lap and sat back beside him. "Dada?" He whispered. "Yes, baby?" Jin said. "M'sleepy." Jungkook said. "Then take a nap, Jungkook." Jin said sweetly.

Jungkook rested his head against Jin's chest Jin leaning down as pressing a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Love you, Dada." Jungkook whispered. "I love you too." Jin whispered, the little drifting to sleep at that.