+ time of the month

Ondreaz's pov

I was in the living room watching tv as I waited for Y/n and our six year old son Jackson. They went out to get some groceries and left me and our 12 year old daughter, Emery, because she didn't feel well and I didn't want to leave her alone.

"DAD!" She screeches from her room. I immediately race up to her room almost knocking the door down.

"What happened? Are you ok?" I ask frantically searching, thinking someone broke in.

"No dad I'm dying look!" She says pointing at the blood forming on her white jeans. I release the breath I didn't notice I've been holding and laugh.

"How are you laughing? Call the ambulance!" She says crying.

I go over to mine and y/n's room and get one of her pads she keeps in our dresser. I head back to Emery's room and hand it to her.
"Go change and put the sticky part on your underwear." She looks at me weird and I leave to let her do what I told her to do. After ten minutes she comes downstairs and puts her clothes in the washing machine.

"Emery can you sit down for a minute moms gonna be here soon." She sits down next to me wiping her tears off of her cheeks.

"So every month for a couple of days women like you and mommy bleed and it's just a sign that you're growing up." I cringe at my horrible way of explaining her period to her.

"Is that why I hear mommy screaming your name at night? Because she's bleeding?" I gasp at what she says. Fuck, wheres y/n? I quickly text her to hurry the hell up.

"No baby, that's a conversation we'll have when you're older." I say trying to change the subject.

"But you said I was a women!" She says pouting. I rub my temples and turn back to her.

"Emery your 12, maybe mommy can explain it to you when she gets back." All of a sudden y/n walks through the door saving me. Jackson waddles in back of her holding some heavy bags of grocery's.

"Mommy I was bleeding through my butt and daddy told me it was because imma woman. Can I vote now?" Y/n breaks into a laughter while Jackson looks at his sister horrified.

~

Thank you to my five loyal viewers, y'all the shit 💙
Vote and comment plzzzzz