Give me the remote ~ Tony

"Give me the remote." I say while Tony flips through channels. He continues to ignore me as I keep asking for the remote. "Give. Me. The. Remote."

"Fight. Me. For. It." Tony says, smirking at me. I leap forward and try to grab the remote but he pulls back so now I'm on top of him as we both land on the floor. I take a pillow and keep hitting him over the head with it but he doesn't budge.

"You're gonna suffocate me!" Tony yells flipping us over so now he's on top. He grabs my hands and put them over my head, laughing at me. "Give up yet?" He asks smirking at me.

I start to look at him with lust in my eyes and that seems to bring him closer and closer until our lips touch. His grip on my wrists loosen. I turn us over again and take the remote. "Nope, nevah." I say running up the stairs into my room.

"You know the tv is down here right?" He asks laughing on the other side of the door. I look at the remote in my hands and notice what he said was actually smart. I open the door but right when I do he comes in and tackles me to the bed.

"How ya feeling now that I got you?" He asks looking proud of himself.

"Extravagant... you know why?" I ask looking straight into his eyes.

"Why?"

"Because you just lost hoe." I get out of his grip and run downstairs to the living room with the remote in my hands. I hop onto the couch and start flipping through channels.

"Wow." Tony dramatically frowns, flopping down next to me.

~

StOrYtImE that y'all didn't ask for

So I've been skipping gym and algebra because... yeah Anyhoe... the office keeps trying to give me detentions which I dodge because I rather a suspension instead of wasting two hours of my life at school.
So now everyone's looking for me